Alcott [Inactive]

- - tyler flynn - -

"Okay then. I didn't plan on talking to you anyways," he said harshly but with a smile and walked away.

- - clara - -

When he turned around Clara managed to take a hold of the bottom of his shirt and keep him in place.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Clara, will you just stop?" Tyler said furiously a lot louder than he meant it to. Eyes from all over the room found Tyler, and fingers were placed over their lips. He ignored them, and lightly pushed Clara's slim fingers from his t-shirt.

- - clara - -

she smirked at him as she stood up and got close enough to him so he could feel her minty breath on his neck.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Clara, what are you doing?" Tyler felt vulnerable, and his eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips repeatedly.

- - tyler flynn - -

He didn't say a word, only let a light breath out of his mouth. Tyler got a boner as he thought of what he did with her just last week, and he moved his laptop over his pants quickly to cover it. "Clara, stop," he whispered, but he didn't do anything to stop her himself.

- - clara - -

She smirked to herself and brought one hand up to place it on his chest and she kissed the spot behind his ear.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Clara, please," he said, placing a hand above her chest and near her shoulder.

- - clara - -

She let out a chuckle as her other hand placed itself on his abs and she kissed the corner of his mouth.

- - clara - -

she pulled away from him, knowing that he was now se[]xually frustrated and sat down on the couch as if nothing happened.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Fuck," he said under his breath. Tyler got up and walked towards Clara, knocking the book out her hands and smashing his lips against her's.

- - tyler flynn - -

"I don't even know why I'm doing this," Tyler whispered, continuing to kiss her. "I kind of wish we weren't in a library right now." He chuckled lightly, stroking her back.

- - clara - -

She pressed herself to Tyler even more and smirked. "I don't even know why you care so much as to where we are or why?"

- - tyler flynn - -

"You're so frustrating," he said with a smile as he grabbed her ass. "I hate you for doing this to me."

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler's hand crawled up Clara's back, allowing goosebumps on her skin to form. He tugged at the back of her bra, but then paused to bring his hand back down to her bottom. "Sorry," he apologized, "I forgot we're in public."

- - clara - -

She shuddered at his touch and bit her lower lip. "I don't give a f*ck honestly." She said with a smirk and reached for the zipper on his pants.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Why are you so eager?" Tyler asked with a smirk. "I thought I was bad in bed."

ooc; btw, they'll ban you if you only censor part of the word. just type out the whole word and they'll auto censor it like this: fuck you bitch

- - clara - -

"I'm horny enough." She responded with a grin even though she was lying and she knew that Tyler knew that she was lying.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Right," he said with a smirk. Tyler let go of her body, sitting back on the couch like nothing happened. He was trying to get revenge on making him wait. The library started to empty, as it was getting late. Plus, the librarian wasn't even at her desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back