Alcott [Inactive]

[ no lets describe them having sex. yes, let's skip. ]

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler pulled his boxers back up, still on top of Clara. "So, have I improved since the first time?" he asked with a smirk.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler looked up at her with a smirk. "You liked it," he teased, poking at her bare stomach. Tyler grabbed her underwear and slowly pulled them back into place.

- - clara - -

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." She said smugly and kissed his shoulder before rolling off of him

- - tyler flynn - -

"Well, you did say the only reason you agreed to go on a date with me was so you could keep sleeping with me," Tyler said. "You must like it."

- - tyler flynn - -

"It's the sweetest thing ever that you chose my dick over Game of Thrones," he said with a smirk and kissed her back. "You know, you probably could have gotten me to have sex with you again even if you didn't come on this date with me," Tyler admitted with a smirk.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Hey, but do you regret going on a date with me?" Tyler asked with a smirk.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Oh," Tyler said with a disappointed look on his face. "So no second date then?"

- - tyler flynn - -

"Clara, I thought you were enjoying this," Tyler said, furrowing his eyebrows. "What did I do wrong?"

- - clara - -

"Look Flynn, I've told you that dates lead to relationships and relationships to break-ups aka pain and I've had too much pain in my life."

- - tyler flynn - -

"I don't mean to sound too corny, but all the pain is worth it once you find someone that's right for you," Tyler said with a frown. "So you have no emotional feelings for me whatsoever?"

- - tyler flynn - -

"Sorry for everything, then. I won't ask you to go anywhere with me ever again," Tyler said, trying to hold the sad look on his face back.

- - clara - -

She got up and quickly got dressed. "Bye Flynn."

ooc;; can we like skip three months??? i have a plan

[park, three months later]

- - clara - -

The girl was sitting on one of the benches, eyes closed trying to relax.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler sat at one of the picnic tables on his laptop as usual. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Clara, and his eyes lit up. But she hates me, Tyler thought with a frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back