Alcott [Inactive]

- - tyler flynn - -

"I'm not really in the mood to have sex right now," Tyler said. "But what do you want?"

- - clara - -

She frowned at him and rolled her eyes. "Yes Flynn, you were the only guy I slept with three / four months ago."

- - tyler flynn - -

"Well, it's not like we were exclusive or anything, so I wasn't sure. But how long have you even known about this?"

- - tyler flynn - -

"How could you not have told me about this?" Tyler said, his voice raising.

- - clara - -

"What was I supposed to do? Come to your door and be like 'Hey I know we hate each other, but I am kind of pregnant with your child so yeah cool, bye'?"

- - tyler flynn - -

"I don't hate you, Clara," Tyler said with a lower voice. "But yes, you could have told me I'm going to be a dad."

- - clara - -

"Well you know now." She said with a sigh. "But you have no responsibility towards it whatsoever. I'll take care of them." She said before she could stop herself from saying 'them'.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Clara, I'm going to hel—" Tyler interrupted himself when he realized what she just said. "Them?"

- - clara - -

"Sh[]it." She cursed and lowered her head. "Uh...yeah. Them. All two of them." She said awkwardly.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Well, I mean, I'm sure you weren't planning on having two children," Tyler said, "and neither was I." Tyler lightly kissed her forehead. "I'll help with them."

- - tyler flynn - -

"Of course," Tyler said, forcing a small smile. He kissed her again, but this time on the lips.

- - clara - -

She kissed him back and pulled out the black and white paper out of her backpack, handing it over to Tyler.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler stared at the paper. "Wow," Tyler said. "Have you thought of names yet?" Tyler asked, resting his hand on her thigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back