• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Are you talking about your IC post? No I haven't been getting notifs probably because I wasn't tagged but I'll try look for it.

Also what time during the day is it? Mid day, during the morning or around night? Or is it random atm?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Also what time during the day is it? Mid day, during the morning or around night? Or is it random atm?

[/QUOTE]
As far as I know, it's dawn.

Hanjizoe said:

Ichigen Miwagasa || Assassin (Status: In a heated battle with a guard)

@Hatz

Ichigen would land on his hammar, as the vibration of the ground began to continue, he would began to look at the girl who took out a bottle, and pourd some subtance to the ground, butterflies began to emerge, some past him, and others beginning to make contact. In a couple of seconds before the butterflies was sent after him. He started to step back from, which resulted in coming off of his hammer, Ichigen simply lifted his hammer, and twirled it infront of him creating wind that would push them back. "What are you planning on doing with these?" there distinct harmful creatures" Ichigen asked​
Is this the post you talked about?

La

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Also what time during the day is it? Mid day, during the morning or around night? Or is it random atm?

[/QUOTE]
Late morning

@Hanjizoe

I read a post made from the character you were talking about where he was in some sort of inn or something and killed someone who talked down on him? (I ended up skim reading because I wanted to still fit time into posting before I leave) do you want me to just bump into him or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
~Sigh~

Okay so because I'm an utter dumbass who somehow manages to accidently delete there own post by two random clicks and lost about 5-6 of the paragraphs I wrote before the post annnnd now I have no more time to write a post which was literally done xD Sorry @Hanjizoe but I won't be able to get this post in until I get back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32282-hanjizoe/ said:
@Hanjizoe[/URL]
I read a post made from the character you were talking about where he was in some sort of inn or something and killed someone who talked down on him? (I ended up skim reading because I wanted to still fit time into posting before I leave) do you want me to just bump into him or something?
Sure

Sinister Clown]~Sigh~ Okay so because I'm an utter dumbass who somehow manages to accidently delete there own post by two random clicks and lost about 5-6 of the paragraphs I wrote before the post annnnd now I have no more time to write a post which was literally done xD Sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32282-hanjizoe/ said:
@Hanjizoe[/URL] but I won't be able to get this post in until I get back.
I'm not really caring, so take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back