• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

HimeragiSeiker said:
probably not. cuz most likely i would make Cinder.
and also you gonna reply yet?
I just did reply.Also oh well I have been wanting to do one I'll just make one more later

Hanjizoe said:
I'm not really caring, so take your time.
Well I have about an hour and a half to go until I finish up for the day and I can get to posting >.<

And meh I was just hoping to get the intro out of the way cause I usually tend to make them long for some reason..

But Im sitting in class doing nothin so I 'might' try make another character as well for the rp..Talking about my next CS..@Kayzo is there anything specific you would like in the rp character-wise??

Ummm so whats happened? I know I've been gone but from what I last remembered was explosion boom boom with the assassins. Arden slapping someone for being a poopoo and thats it. Guards I only vaguely remember something about a fight about to happen?

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Ummm so whats happened? I know I've been gone but from what I last remembered was explosion boom boom with the assassins. Arden slapping someone for being a poopoo and thats it. Guards I only vaguely remember something about a fight about to happen?

[/QUOTE]
Why do I always miss out on the explosions in rp's???

2128-terminator-genisys-july-1-2015-crosses-400m-ww-overtakes-fury-road-gb-returns-page-379

okay. I am actually back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back