• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

djinnamon said:
You perv lol
I do not deny this.

Kayzo said:
He's a huge perv
You can't say anything and you know it :P . I bet you still have a link to the gif.

djinnamon said:
If you're character tries something stupid she'll castrate him just saying.
All of my characters are female except for Krieg so good luck :D

latest

Amber : I was summoned

Mitchs98 said:
I do not deny this.
You can't say anything and you know it :P . I bet you still have a link to the gif.

All of my characters are female except for Krieg so good luck :D
You asked for it

It's not that he ISN'T into women, he just doesn't know the joys that they have to offer. He's very immature when it comes to women. Like a middle schooler whose never had his first kiss. Well, something like that.

BloodyKharma said:
It's not that he ISN'T into women, he just doesn't know the joys that they have to offer. He's very immature when it comes to women. Like a middle schooler whose never had his first kiss. Well, something like that.
*rolls around laughing*

Mitchs98 said:
Oh! I do have proof you saved it though, when you PM'd me it again > :D
I NEVER SAVED IT. I LITERALLY SENT YOU THE LINK TWICE WITHIN 5 MINUTES. LINKS DONT MAGICALLY GO AWAY DUMMY

Kayzo said:
I NEVER SAVED IT. I LITERALLY SENT YOU THE LINK TWICE WITHIN 5 MINUTES. LINKS DONT MAGICALLY GO AWAY DUMMY
It wasn't within five minutes. It was like a day or more later :^)

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah. i said that like twice. this is the third time. i think Kayzo is deleting those posts xD
Ooh oh well then I'll go reply if its still their or not unless you want to do a rwby rp if you want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back