• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

HimeragiSeiker said:
also when you said its 10 AM in the roleplay, i looked at what time you posted and it was 10:19 AM.
That didn't have anything to do with the time in the roleplay

Kayzo said:
I am at fault there, seeing as I haven't been making many announcements about time. But I am currently waiting on the updates tab to be accepted, where I post post stuff like that.
and we have to check regularly? that could be a little annoying yknow...? and also if you say there's a specific time in the role play, it would kind of get f*** up along the way. seeing if someone goes away for like 7 hours or so. l

for example, my last post was at night, real time and in the role play it is morning. i go for 7 hours and the person i interact with replies with an hour. i come back in the morning and reply. it would still be morning in the RP yes? the time in RP is always gonna slow down because someone is gonna be away in reality and come back a while after. it will always slow down. no matter what, RP time will slow down. because in reality it takes time to read a post and make a detailed post. took me like 6 minutes to detail my post. and to the RP, their dialogue and actions (if it were real life) would depend what their actions were. but im sure it should be like shorter than the time it took you to detail out a post.

Kayzo said:
That didn't have anything to do with the time in the roleplay
i said that because i was confused when you said its 10 AM in the role play. and when i looked at the time of your post, it was 10:19. so of course, i would assume you were using real time for the rp

HimeragiSeiker said:
and we have to check regularly? that could be a little annoying yknow...? and also if you say there's a specific time in the role play, it would kind of get f*** up along the way. seeing if someone goes away for like 7 hours or so. l
for example, my last post was at night, real time and in the role play it is morning. i go for 7 hours and the person i interact with replies with an hour. i come back in the morning and reply. it would still be morning in the RP yes? the time in RP is always gonna slow down because someone is gonna be away in reality and come back a while after. it will always slow down. no matter what, RP time will slow down. because in reality it takes time to read a post and make a detailed post. took me like 6 minutes to detail my post. and to the RP, their dialogue and actions (if it were real life) would depend what their actions were. but im sure it should be like shorter than the time it took you to detail out a post.
Yes, I do have to take blame for this and I do need to ease up on the time rules of the roleplay. However you can't just skip days ahead of us.

Kayzo said:
Yes, I do have to take blame for this and I do need to ease up on the time rules of the roleplay. However you can't just skip days ahead of us.
but to me, im not skipping. im distorting time until the interaction between Seris and Yutaka breaks. then i'll align Seris' time to everyone's. or just gonna keep distorting time and match Seris' time to whoever she is interacting with.

HimeragiSeiker said:
but to me, im not skipping. im distorting time until the interaction between Seris and Yutaka breaks. then i'll align Seris' time to everyone's. or just gonna keep distorting time and match Seris' time to whoever she is interacting with.
I'm tired of arguing honestly. I'll let you keep doing what you're doing as long as it doesn't affect a big amount of people.

Kayzo said:
I'm tired of arguing honestly. I'll let you keep doing what you're doing as long as it doesn't affect a big amount of people.
it won't. i know how to handle my stuff xD (and maybe i should make a new character...)

Yumiya is just wondering, Akihito is in a battle with the captain (Been three days, since the person has been gone). Ichigen is in a fight (Forgot to post, so I'ma post).

Yea, I'm still in. I've just not been in the mood recently to post cause I broke my leg and all but I'll post something tonight hopefully.

See. Thing is. Most interactions take a few minutes at most. Talking doesn't take hours and hours, I don't even get why they went to sleep.

Generally speaking each post is, at most unless stated in a post, a minute or two. But I guess it really doesn't matter as long as it doesn't start affecting the roleplay anyway.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Yea, I'm still in. I've just not been in the mood recently to post cause I broke my leg and all but I'll post something tonight hopefully.

[/QUOTE]
My poor baby ;-; get better

I can do that but I might need to leave you hanging for a while since Ill have to to tafe in about an hour or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back