• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Y'all are too far into it for me to do anything.

[/QUOTE]
No we haven't? No key plot points have even started happening yet at all.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Y'all are too far into it for me to do anything.

[/QUOTE]
We've literally done nothing important.

Kayzo said:
Yes, but this thread isn't your other thread. You can't time skip to other days unless I give you permission. It messes things up and gets extremely confusing. And if you time skip ahead you can't participate in any events or battles that I have planned out due to the fact that you're in the future. And by time skipping you're essentially turning the thread into an endless 1x1 roleplay. If you wanted that take it to PM's of another thread. Just know that if you stay in the future you can't really do anything in the roleplay outside of yourselves. And I don't even know how it got so late for you guys. It's still within 10:00 AM for literally everyone else.
@Defective Kitten if you're still interested in the RP, we need to have Fujio and Mari meet soon. Also @National you good fam? I know that you have a job and a social life and I understand that, but you've been dark for awhile. Just checking in on you. Same with you @NekoChanBo
not everyone is from where you are from. some people can be in another continent or country. though the way i think of roleplays, is just a distortion of time until you get to interact with someone or participate in an event. its really not that confusing. you relating real time to RP time is what is making it confusing. if you relate real time to RP time, thats why time skip makes it so confusing.

And though i know its not the other thread but i had Seris go to sleep. what other could i do to role play even further with my one character? solo post about what she is dreaming? post how she is sleepng? post how her wet dream went? does it make sense to you? i know your probably gonna kick me out of the rp, but relating real time to RP, sounds a bit ridiculous. i mean i understand if your relating real time holidays to the rp, but the fact your literally trying to relate exact real time, thats why it makes time skip so confusing.

if you think of RPs as just a distortion of time and stuff, that would be far more easier than trying to relate real time to RP time. like i bet you some post somewhere is gonna be night time for them, mooning shining beautifully and in real time, its mid-day and the sun is shining bright, and eyes burning. not only that, some people live in japan, or korea. or ireland, and so the time is different from what you have. right now for me, its like 4:24 AM. because i live in japan. and when you say its 10 AM, it was 2 AM for me. and thats why i like to think of RPs as a bunch of zones in a distortion of time. The way to RP is when another character has joined your zone and begins to interact with your little zone.

And also...try not to play the ''Owner of the RP'' card. its kind of annoying to see that...

HimeragiSeiker said:
not everyone is from where you are from. some people can be in another continent or country. though the way i think of roleplays, is just a distortion of time until you get to interact with someone or participate in an event. its really not that confusing. you relating real time to RP time is what is making it confusing. if you relate real time to RP time, thats why time skip makes it so confusing.
And though i know its not the other thread but i had Seris go to sleep. what other could i do to role play even further with my one character? solo post about what she is dreaming? post how she is sleepng? post how her wet dream went? does it make sense to you? i know your probably gonna kick me out of the rp, but relating real time to RP, sounds a bit ridiculous. i mean i understand if your relating real time holidays to the rp, but the fact your literally trying to relate exact real time, thats why it makes time skip so confusing.

if you think of RPs as just a distortion of time and stuff, that would be far more easier than trying to relate real time to RP time. like i bet you some post somewhere is gonna be night time for them, mooning shining beautifully and in real time, its mid-day and the sun is shining bright, and eyes burning. not only that, some people live in japan, or korea. or ireland, and so the time is different from what you have. right now for me, its like 4:24 AM. because i live in japan. and when you say its 10 AM, it was 2 AM for me. and thats why i like to think of RPs as a bunch of zones in a distortion of time. The way to RP is when another character has joined your zone and begins to interact with your little zone.

And also...try not to play the ''Owner of the RP'' card. its kind of annoying to see that...
I'm not trying to relate MY time zone into this roleplay, I'm just saying that it's the time in the roleplay! In the universe of our roleplay, it's still late morning for the people. I put down a set window of time in the roleplay so people have a sense of setting in the world. I don't one one half of the group to be role playing when it's dark but the other half is saying that it's morning. That's extremely confusing and a hassle to sort out.

Make the story a bit better if it were all in details >:(

Not saying everyone hasn't put in much detail in there shit. Just think roleplay's need more details. I dislike short one two 3 sentance rp's.

Hanjizoe said:
Make the story a bit better if it were all in details >:(
Not saying everyone hasn't put in much detail in there shit. Just think roleplay's need more details. I dislike short one two 3 sentance rp's.
I do too, you're not alone.

Kayzo said:
I'm not trying to relate MY time zone into this roleplay, I'm just saying that it's the time in the roleplay! In the universe of our roleplay, it's still late morning for the people. I put down a set window of time in the roleplay so people have a sense of setting in the world. I don't one one half of the group to be role playing when it's dark but the other half is saying that it's morning. That's extremely confusing and a hassle to sort out.
its the time in roleplay. Alright, so what time is it now? or how can i know what time it is in the role play? is there some kind of gigantic clock somewhere that marks what time it is in role play? like how the f*** would i know what time it is in the role play? xD if theres a clock in your head, thats your head and not my head...

HimeragiSeiker said:
xD that...might be impossible if some are trying to prove a point. or at least rant
It's not impossible for me.

Each intro I do are like a storyline's.

HimeragiSeiker said:
its the time in roleplay. Alright, so what time is it now? or how can i know what time it is in the role play? is there some kind of gigantic clock somewhere that marks what time it is in role play? like how the f*** would i know what time it is in the role play? xD if theres a clock in your head, thats your head and not my head...
I am at fault there, seeing as I haven't been making many announcements about time. But I am currently waiting on the updates tab to be accepted, where I post post stuff like that.

Kayzo said:
also when you said its 10 AM in the roleplay, i looked at what time you posted and it was 10:19 AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back