• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Mitchs98 said:
You have learned well :3.
go sensei go also i hate to be a pain in the ass but if the fight with the cap of the gaurds doesn't end tomorrow can we move it forward otherwise it will be like the last one and get stuck after certain parts from people.

Can't always rush things.

This was an event that he made up, and the other two, which are on my side agreed to it, but it has been two days? idk

Hanjizoe said:
Can't always rush things.
This was an event that he made up, and the other two, which are on my side agreed to it, but it has been two days? idk
Yes i understand but it's been three day give a couple of hrs or so for time zones and two waying or only progressing a some of the group can put others off wanting to rp, so that's why i said after tomorrow so more people can get back in

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]K just wasn't sure if it was ok so in my next post how do you feel about doing an mini ff

[/QUOTE]
idc

@Kayzo

Sooo from what I know this RP has a completely different story from the last Rp, could I get to know what it is? Also I've made my first CS I might make another one or two but idk...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]@Kayzo
Sooo from what I know this RP has a completely different story from the last Rp, could I get to know what it is? Also I've made my first CS I might make another one or two but idk...

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for not tagging you earlier. I thought that you were done with this roleplay for good. But the story this time is what I planned on doing last time. The tension between Guards and Assassins is at an all time high due to all the fights and assassinations. Things are bad on both ends and it seems that their sole intention is to off the other team. However from the east lays another nation, one almost as strong as the Empire itself. The Empire and Elysium have been on relatively good terms, or so they thought. Secretly Elysium has been harnessing Teigu powers and making stronger than the average human soldiers to take over the Empire. As the Elysist army is attacking the outer cities and are quickly approaching the Capital, the guards and assassins will put aside their rivalries and fight the approaching threat.

NEXT TIME ON AKAME GA KILL!!!

WILL KATSUKI EVER AWAKEN FROM HIS WEEK LONG NAP. OR WILL HE FOREVER SLUMBER ETERNALLY AT THE FEET OF THE MEMBERS OF NIGHT RAID!?!?!

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER!!!

-_-

BloodyKharma said:
WILL KATSUKI EVER AWAKEN FROM HIS WEEK LONG NAP. OR WILL HE FOREVER SLUMBER ETERNALLY AT THE FEET OF THE MEMBERS OF NIGHT RAID!?!?!

-_-
I was waiting on @National to post .-.......Look at it this way. He gets to meet Alexis soon. :P

BloodyKharma said:

-_-
Lol

Hanjizoe said:
That actually sounds like something they would say in some show.
Precisely.

Mitchs98 said:
>Not reading sheets.
Do you even RP >_>.

She's my assasin medic char, you nerd.
I read through a lot of them, forgot most of them. But hopefully she's kawaii!

Speaking of the rp, not quite sure how to start off with my yumiyasa yet :'(

Handling 3 characters can be a pain, but I've been making stories during my middle school days.

May make 1 or 2 more characters left.

BloodyKharma said:
Precisely.
I read through a lot of them, forgot most of them. But hopefully she's kawaii!
:
5Nxh5zi.jpg

^ alexis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back