• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Well now I finally realize why the guards hate the raid :3

I'm on ep 6 ;-; but I've been doing resarch on the akame ga kill wiki

Hanjizoe said:
Well now I finally realize why the guards hate the raid :3
I'm on ep 6 ;-; but I've been doing resarch on the akame ga kill wiki
Guards deserve it >_>. Most of them. Except for Bols ;-;

Hanjizoe said:
Aren't the jaegers serve under the guards? or the empire?
The Royal Guard is pretty much the Jaegers. But I do believe they serve under the empire.

Hanjizoe said:
It sounds like the Jaegers are more supiror then the royal guard itself.
The Royal Guard is the Jaegers, just with a different name is what I meant to say. We can call them Jaegers if you want. I'm not against it

We act as the royal guards are one big orginization, then we have mercenaries, and night raid, and other random groups along the road.

Who's the king of the royal guards?

I just noticed that everone gave akhito's father a name, taigu. Could he be the king? he is the only one guard mentioned of his retirenment, but still serve the orginization, and then there's a captain.

Well this universe isn't canon, so we won't be seeing any of the anime characters in it. No one is role playing as the emperor right now as I was going to bring him in later. As for a captain of the Royal Guards it is @NekoChanBo

And the assassin leader is @National

Kayzo said:
Sorry for not tagging you earlier. I thought that you were done with this roleplay for good. But the story this time is what I planned on doing last time. The tension between Guards and Assassins is at an all time high due to all the fights and assassinations. Things are bad on both ends and it seems that their sole intention is to off the other team. However from the east lays another nation, one almost as strong as the Empire itself. The Empire and Elysium have been on relatively good terms, or so they thought. Secretly Elysium has been harnessing Teigu powers and making stronger than the average human soldiers to take over the Empire. As the Elysist army is attacking the outer cities and are quickly approaching the Capital, the guards and assassins will put aside their rivalries and fight the approaching threat.
Okie dokie seems simple enough, is anything happening right now that I should know about?

A party at the palace, a fight outside of the palace, and a guy who woped 3 punks ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kayzo usually does that and you pretty much just put your characters on a different day, which makes it impossible for any other characters to do anything with them at all.

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo usually does that and you pretty much just put your characters on a different day, which makes it impossible for any other characters to do anything with them at all.
Y'all are too far into it for me to do anything.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh sorry so we shouldn't time skip?

Mitchs98 said:
Mitch, if you knew what thread where I came from, time skip is common.

it doesn't matter which day their on, the interaction is what matters. its like:

''Dude, where did you guys go?'' - Other characters

''Well we were gonna wait for you but you're not here so we just went to the restaurant without you. It's not like you were hungry or anything though'' - characters' interaction w/time skip

like your really gonna wait for all the other characters to go to sleep too? and time skip is just something that happens when one of the interacting pair (or group) sleeps or does something that would just mean solo posts.

If you said I can't time skip, I would be doing a solo post on Seris's boring ass dreams during her sleep.

Also its not impossible for any other characters to interact with the time skipping pair or group. It will just be like a meet up, when it used to be just you and a girl at a park soon another girl joins the group. Because its just joining in and jumping in. If you look at Grand Opening Fantasy Highschool thread, time skip is usually common there. so i know the ways with time skip. and its not like i knew what day it was in RP. like what is it really? monday? friday? sunday? 4 of july? what the hell? xD

HimeragiSeiker said:
Mitch, if you knew what thread where I came from, time skip is common.
it doesn't matter which day their on, the interaction is what matters. its like:

''Dude, where did you guys go?'' - Other characters

''Well we were gonna wait for you but you're not here so we just went to the restaurant without you. It's not like you were hungry or anything though'' - characters' interaction w/time skip

like your really gonna wait for all the other characters to go to sleep too? and time skip is just something that happens when one of the interacting pair (or group) sleeps or does something that would just mean solo posts.

If you said I can't time skip, I would be doing a solo post on Seris's boring ass dreams during her sleep.

Also its not impossible for any other characters to interact with the time skipping pair or group. It will just be like a meet up, when it used to be just you and a girl at a park soon another girl joins the group. Because its just joining in and jumping in. If you look at Grand Opening Fantasy Highschool thread, time skip is usually common there. so i know the ways with time skip. and its not like i knew what day it was in RP. like what is it really? monday? friday? sunday? 4 of july? what the hell? xD
Yes, but this thread isn't your other thread. You can't time skip to other days unless I give you permission. It messes things up and gets extremely confusing. And if you time skip ahead you can't participate in any events or battles that I have planned out due to the fact that you're in the future. And by time skipping you're essentially turning the thread into an endless 1x1 roleplay. If you wanted that take it to PM's of another thread. Just know that if you stay in the future you can't really do anything in the roleplay outside of yourselves. And I don't even know how it got so late for you guys. It's still within 10:00 AM for literally everyone else.

@Defective Kitten if you're still interested in the RP, we need to have Fujio and Mari meet soon. Also @National you good fam? I know that you have a job and a social life and I understand that, but you've been dark for awhile. Just checking in on you. Same with you @NekoChanBo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back