• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

BloodyKharma said:
What the heck is that.
A sword technique unique to Kyūketsuki. One slash generates four untraceable ones. Here's the description:

Kagenotsuki (Shadowed Moon) - Slashing Kyūketsuki in quick succession, the strikes are so quick that only one of them can be seen (The generic one of the sword itself). The attack is super fast, and very effective. Five sword strikes are released at once.

Then of course on top of that the passive ability of Kyūketsuki still stands :3

Last edited by a moderator:
BloodyKharma said:
Bring it.
Oddly enough I couldn't find any memes of Marcus Fenix saying 'Bring it!'. So.

I leave you with this instead:

woody__s_rape_face_by_spyash2-d36ccxl.jpg

If you want to know the other techniques I came up with, they're on the CS now :3

The first one is my personal favourite because of how pretty it is.

Mitchs98 said:
Katsuki has officially fucked up in multiple ways.
BloodyKharma said:
Oh my, Katsuki called Rins' crush a biatch!!!
Yeah there literally is no saving him now xD

Unless Rin is somehow magically detained, and sealed away in a cage. Inside a box of lava. Or something near as dramatic as that xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Yeah there literally is no saving him now xD
Unless Rin is somehow magically detained, and sealed away in a cage. Inside a box of lava. Or something near as dramatic as that xD
Or held down by a Krieg until he stops struggling. *shrug*

Mitchs98 said:
Or held down by a Krieg until he stops struggling. *shrug*
He'd most likely be there for hours lmao.

That would work, since Rin wouldn't retaliate. His comrades are his biggest weakness after all, he wouldn't strike any of them so using Krieg as a restrainer would work xD

Plus Rin adores Krieg so

LeSoraAmari said:
He'd most likely be there for hours lmao.
That would work, since Rin wouldn't retaliate. His comrades are his biggest weakness after all, he wouldn't strike any of them so using Krieg as a restrainer would work xD

Plus Rin adores Krieg so
Just. Tie him up with rope. Sling him over his shoulder. Carry him around like a coat until he calmed down. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Just. Tie him up with rope. Sling him over his shoulder. Carry him around like a coat until he calmed down. Lol.
Carry him back to the base and throw him into bed like a naughty child. xD

But yes, that would make for a hilarious scene xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Carry him back to the base and throw him into bed like a naughty child. xD
But yes, that would make for a hilarious scene xD
Smack some sense into Katsuki, walk over and shove Rin down and tie him up. Completely normal day for Krieg. Lmao.

Mitchs98 said:
Smack some sense into Katsuki, walk over and shove Rin down and tie him up. Completely normal day for Krieg. Lmao.
Krieg and Rin's relationship has to blossom into such a lovely thing, that if one of them died the living one becomes depressed. (If Krieg ever died I'd leave RPN.)

That needs to happen though, xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Krieg and Rin's relationship has to blossom into such a lovely thing, that if one of them died the living one becomes depressed. (If Krieg ever died I'd leave RPN.)
That needs to happen though, xD
If Krieg dies somethings getting vaporized along with him. Kek. But yes. They shall be BFF's.

Sorry if anyone was waiting for me. Work got me dead, haaha. But hey! I can sleep in tomorrow!! Yeaaaahhhhh!!

Sorry @Hanjizoe for totally taking ur party scene and running wild with it. Ahahahahahhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back