• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

SECOND CHARACTER INCOMING AND IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER THEN THE FIRST HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem*

On a side note, does anyone in the RP have the power to control fire and ice?

BloodyKharma said:
SECOND CHARACTER INCOMING AND IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER THEN THE FIRST HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!
*ahem*

On a side note, does anyone in the RP have the power to control fire and ice?
Well, one would only be able to control either or. But, I don't think there is anyone who has control of either elements :3

LeSoraAmari said:
Well, one would only be able to control either or. But, I don't think there is anyone who has control of either elements :3
What! Only one! FUUUUU!!! That messes everything up!

BloodyKharma said:
What! Only one! FUUUUU!!! That messes everything up!
Well... It's because it just wouldn't be fair. There can't really be a teigu that gives one control over two elements, only one :3

Thought of something better! A teigu that allows the user to multiply anything it touches, and control the size and weight of said objects.

BloodyKharma said:
Thought of something better! A teigu that allows the user to multiply anything it touches, and control the size and weight of said objects.
My char zenith is gravity and shapeing weapon from his body and such.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Had a gf that took 30 mins p conditioning and all that, so it not so bad.

[/QUOTE]
TripTripleTimes said:
Slowly... finishing the CS.... maybe it's a mistake to make a guard. Meh. If things gets slow, maybe I'll bring back Avyn and Katsukou.
hurry up and do the gaurd.I

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]hurry up and do the gaurd.I

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I already did the guard. I guess ppl didn't noticed it?

@Kayzo tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back