• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

National said:
I'm a teen and I work, so I feel both sides pain.
Same! Working is why my activity has practically died in like everything xD

Mitchs98 said:
compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generator-it-s-ok-i-know-you-re-a-vicious-killer-40f70b.jpg
You don't know meee:0

Last edited by a moderator:
BloodyKharma said:
I'm still a teen.....
...at heart. :'(
I've just figured out that Rin's logic is flawed.

He called your character rude for opening fire at him, but then goes and presses a vampiric blade at his throat.

Oh I'm great.

LeSoraAmari said:
I've just figured out that Rin's logic is flawed.
He called your character rude for opening fire at him, but then goes and presses a vampiric blade at his throat.

Oh I'm great.
Don't worry, I've already got that covered. *wink* *wink*

On freewifi but only have thirty mins oh I just thought of a move for spice to teach sera dragons Eye which allows her unlock her dragons battle instincts and new foot work to allow sera to be even more bad ass.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]On freewifi but only have thirty mins oh I just thought of a move for spice to teach sera dragons Eye which allows her unlock her dragons battle instincts and new foot work to allow sera to be even more bad ass.

[/QUOTE]
She has dragon abilities? ^-^

LeSoraAmari said:
Yes, it's moreso to do with how terribly shit my memory is lmao
mines bad lately so I feel u. Part of the battle insticts will allow sera to make her skin thicker or slippy going to add that to my sheet when I get back.

BloodyKharma said:
Oh noooooo!!!! Please don't cut me dadd-
*ahem*

Yes...very fun....
More like drain every ounce of his life energy until he becomes a shrivelled up husk. Lmao :3

All it takes is one cut, Katsuki has no idea what he's brought himself into xD that, "flimsy sword" is probably the most terrifying one he'll ever come into contact with, is he ready?

On another note, he does remind me of young Naruto xD

Well just to let you know, despite what the picture in his bio shows, if you read the description of his teigu his entire body is encased in armor. It'll be tough to crack.

BloodyKharma said:
Well just to let you know, despite what the picture in his bio shows, if you read the description of his teigu his entire body is encased in armor. It'll be tough to crack.
I read it alright, but armour is armour. It'll have specific joints and spots easier to pierce than the rest :3

Kyūketsuki can cut through many things stronger than steel, so no matter what happens. I'm sure this will be hilariously entertaining for the both of us :3

Is the armour part of his Teigu, or is it just generic armour?

I'd say its apart of his teigu.

It's a full set. The armor protects him from his own explosions, if he uses the gauntlets without the armor he risks hurting himself.

BloodyKharma said:
I'd say its apart of his teigu.
It's a full set. The armor protects him from his own explosions, if he uses the gauntlets without the armor he risks hurting himself.
Meanwhile Krieg is watching from the shadows, being the creepy stealthy mountain that he is. I should tottally have him do that..it fits so well e.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back