• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Oh yeaaa, all this talk of strong teigu's is getting me ALL RILED UP....

...um for some reason Katsuki's personality seems to have been rubbing off on me lately.

Have you checked out his CS?

UGH YES

IM FINALLY FREE

I'll get to posting soon. Time to bring my ickle vampire child into the slaughter :0

Will be back to my main computer on Friday morning so I can only reply to one char at a time on this phone u less I give ideas and there posted for the other chars.

LeSoraAmari said:
On that note, who's free for interaction? :3
let's get the gaurds In I can't transfer the bios on phone hope its not a problem if I post in the mean time so I can get into the rp

Zenith?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Will be back to my main computer on Friday morning so I can only reply to one char at a time on this phone u less I give ideas and there posted for the other chars.

[/QUOTE]

Kayzo said:
apart from fighting there's not a lot for zenith considering ur not bringing in noel. Aoi needs a male master if I'm to use her, I'm considering redo my shadow type gaurd. Don't need to have more assassin's since it looks like there will be more joining nr .
Kayzo said:

BloodyKharma said:
Well if anyone see's a huge plume of smoke bellowing behind the base, feel free to investigate. (-n-)
I'll have Rin come over if you want? He's currently on his way back to the base from a two week long mission (I bullshitted because fun and boredom)

But yeah, I'll have him investigate so we aren't roleplaying alone xD

LeSoraAmari said:
I'll have Rin come over if you want? He's currently on his way back to the base from a two week long mission (I bullshitted because fun and boredom)
But yeah, I'll have him investigate so we aren't roleplaying alone xD
YESSSS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back