• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

T

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]it's not my country either however no one can deny that man's style !

[/QUOTE]
The only thing he shows is how to be an egotistical biggot.

Hanjizoe said:
Would it matter what orignization I'd be in or, we're all in the same group?
It would matter. There are the Guards and the Assassins. Right now the guards are outnumbered but be whatever you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. I'm somewhat over my break up. I'll post Alice and start posting today.

Hmmmm, now to make the flashiest intro post possible, or maybe it should he emotional, or or full of intrigue!!!!!

HMMMMM!!!!

BloodyKharma said:
Hmmmm, now to make the flashiest intro post possible, or maybe it should he emotional, or or full of intrigue!!!!!
HMMMMM!!!!
Bonus points if it includes donuts.

Mitchs98 said:
Bonus points if it includes donuts.
I'll try to slide then in somewhere, maybe. They'll at least be mentioned.

Right after I read everyones character sheets and see who'll be easiest to demolish.

MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHSHSHSHAHAHSHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!! *sputter* *cough*

*ahem*

BloodyKharma said:
I'll try to slide then in somewhere, maybe. They'll at least be mentioned.
Right after I read everyones character sheets and see who'll be easiest to demolish.

MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHSHSHSHAHAHSHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!! *sputter* *cough*

*ahem*
Can confirm, Krieg is easiest target out of everyone.

Your a damn liar, although he seems like the most worthy combatant among the group.

Trust me.

They.

Will.

Fight.

Simply because Katsuki doesn't know how to hold his tongue, and he'll call Krieg put for being the developmentally unstable deranged psychopath that he is.

BloodyKharma said:
Your a damn liar, although he seems like the most worthy combatant among the group.
Trust me.

They.

Will.

Fight.

Simply because Katsuki doesn't know how to hold his tongue, and he'll call Krieg put for being the developmentally unstable deranged psychopath that he is.
Tbh Ciri is more powerful than Krieg in terms of durability. Krieg can be killed, Ciri cannot unless her core is destroyed. Which as depicted will be hard to find out IC :P . As far as power goes Krieg is probably within the top 3 for Assassin ranking.

BloodyKharma said:
Hehehehe. He may just get bumped down to fourth.
Whose in first and second place?
I'd say Santios is the most powerful, simply because of the type of Teigu he is. I'd honestly rank Krieg three or four like you said simply due to the biological teigus seeing as they're more powerful than a human no matter the teigu generally speaking, even if only marginally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back