• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]@k ayzo what do u think of zenith being ur ai as well as ur husband

[/QUOTE]
Of what character?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]@Kayzo what do u think of zenith being ur ai as well as ur husband

[/QUOTE]
NekoChanBo said:
Yay ill play Morgan then be prepared she's going to you on ur toes but who knows more might become of it later

Kayzo said:
Of what character?
noel

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Yay ill play Morgan then be prepared she's going to you on ur toes but who knows more might become of it later
noel

[/QUOTE]
I'm not bringing Noel in. Asaki's the new more bitchy and smug Noel.

Kayzo said:
I'm not bringing Noel in. Asaki's the new more bitchy and smug Noel.
I thought zenith and noel are married in this but can work to a asaki and Change his personality to keep her on her toes etc

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I thought zenith and noel are married in this but can work to a asaki and Change his personality to keep her on her toes etc

[/QUOTE]
She's not the lovey dovey type but I guess. She just won't care about him too much.

-

Kayzo said:
She's not the lovey dovey type but I guess. She just won't care about him too much.
Or it could be he knows how to push her buttons and calm her down but fall in love with some else later

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]-
Or it could be he knows how to push her buttons and calm her down but fall in love with some else later

[/QUOTE]
I guess. Whatever you want.

Kayzo said:
I guess. Whatever you want.
almighty then her so it's this should fun and interesting. Maybe later we can do 1on1 to as spin off to what would happen between noel and zenith years later.

Her and Morgan get on given the edit to Morgan's personality I'll pick a new pic for him looking forward to being ur ai

Nm being the ai it would mess up ur bio but I do like the idea of him being a peace keeper and enjoy winding her up. I think people will like Morgan's new personality with exceptions of a asaki lol

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Whats the difference between a guard and a royal guard?

[/QUOTE]
Guard and Royal guard in terms of our characters are the same thing, it just sounds cooler

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Omff, thats great haha

[/QUOTE]
When people add haha at the end of their post or text I feel like they're being sarcastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back