• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

TripTripleTimes said:
That was fast xD Thank you!
Im guessing the guards are in some sort of celebration party? Do you know what time it is in the rp?
Late morning. Not sure what the guards are doing.

BloodyKharma said:
BRING IT!!! BUT HIS ROUND CIRCLES OF POWDERY GOODNESS BETTER BE READY FOR HIM WHEN HE WAKES UP FROM HIS DECADE LONG COMA!!!
Katsuki when he wakes up: "Did you get the number of that truck?...Also WHERE'S MY DAMN DONUTS!"

Mitchs98 said:
@BloodyKharma Poor Katsuki, all he wants is his god damn doughnuts. But what he's going to get is a Krieg ^~^
I'm currently in the process of creating techniques for Kyūketsuki. I want Rin to use one of them on Katsuki before you get that beautiful kind man involved:3

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm currently in the process of creating techniques for Kyūketsuki. I want Rin to use one of them on Katsuki before you get that beautiful kind man involved:3
Good thing you told me. I was about to have him smack Katsuki upside the head with half a tree. Kek.

I'm concern about this party of you guys, seems to me that I haven't been reading much of anyone post but the ones that I'm engaged in

Hanjizoe said:
I'm concern about this party of you guys, seems to me that I haven't been reading much of anyone post but the ones that I'm engaged in
I've read every post thus far. *shrug*. I still need to post for several of my characters tbh.

LeSoraAmari said:
Mitchs98 said:
Good thing you told me. I was about to have him smack Katsuki upside the head with half a tree. Kek.
NO JUST GO AHEAD AND PLEASE LET THE BIG MAN KNOCK ME OUY PLZZZZZ!!!!

AND I'M MODELING MY KNEW CHAR AFTER KEMPACHI ZARAKI AND YACHIRU!!! HE WILL BE QUITE THE MATCH FOR KREIGGY WEGGY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably gonna make two extra characters, and I'll be finished until further along through the rp.

One an assassin, and a guard.

BloodyKharma said:
AND I'M MODELING MY KNEW CHAR AFTER KEMPACHI ZARAKI AND YACHIRU!!! HE WILL BE QUITE THE MATCH FOR KREIGGY WEGGY!!!
Oh so your planning to use Bleach FC in this rp?

I've used cabba (DBS), and lavi (D gray man). I think it'll be somewhat funny if you use Omaeda, speaking of omaeda, I'm actually re-watching bleach.

Hanjizoe said:
Oh so your planning to use Bleach FC in this rp?
I've used cabba (DBS), and lavi (D gray man). I think it'll be somewhat funny if you use Omaeda, speaking of omaeda, I'm actually re-watching bleach.
FC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back