• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

@BloodyKharma Uhhh. Just..a heads up. But. Katsuki did literally the worst thing he could do to anyone ever at any given point in time in the history of ever. by ripping Krieg's mask off. He flipped out when someone asked about it, let alone took it off. Well...It was nice knowing Katsuki. lmao.

I'm not ready for him to die...just yet. He has so much more room to grow, so many area's he can improve, these losses will make him grow up...somewhat.

TripTripleTimes said:
Where are my guard homies attttttt >:0
not sure what to do it's basically a three on fight, i mean i could have isaac turn up from a mission i'm considering him having some dryied blood on his hands from killing lesser assassins etc

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]not sure what to do it's basically a three on fight, i mean i could have isaac turn up from a mission i'm considering him having some dryied blood on his hands from killing lesser assassins etc

[/QUOTE]
Lol I know of the fight, but i mean like the mums. But then again, they might be busy with rl.

Oh, maybe Isaac could have come out from a fight in the tournament from earlier. He could have drawn blood from the fight before Crow announced his 1 vs 3 fight. An idea if you like.

TripTripleTimes said:
Lol I know of the fight, but i mean like the mums. But then again, they might be busy with rl.
TripTripleTimes said:
Making new anything is hard man! want a helping hand?
zelda needs help as well i said she could be a crystal user can turn her crystal into different types of poison but she misunderstood and put it as a skill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back