• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If Xai threw a boomerang so hard that it never came back, then he WOULD be in fear... because he knows it's not, NOT coming back... it's just Bringing back a really big swarm of rocks. and now he'll have to clean up the mess it makes on impact. (Don't believe me? Why do you think there's only two continents?)
Meteor Swarm by nedesem - Meme Center

Alright, I'm going to bed now. So I'll give players a few more hours to make their post, and then I'll progress the story.

Which reminds me, Ian Temero Ian Temero since you are already an ascend who took the trials I'll let you choose who your mentor is here
Jokingly she was the one picked by the twins since they didn't pick anyone because they already have someone lol
Well Páh is drop dead gorgeous. However she's a bounty hunter, so not exactly the voice of beauty and peace. And while she does have a rather strong familial love for her sister, she otherwise literally can't feel love. So not a good match. (Unless her love for her sister is enough or the Twins see her as some kind of challenge.)

I don't know. Páh is a complicated one, but I think (unless Typha and Lypha want the challenge of a loveless disciple) that Lokckar is the best fit for her.

Páh is soon going to be dealing with Shalia flirting with her and she is willing to take up the challenge of trying to make Páh feel love.

Páh is soon going to be dealing with Shalia flirting with her and she is willing to take up the challenge of trying to make Páh feel love.
Now mind that, while Páh can't feel love, that doesn't mean she isn't dtf. Flirting with her might get you more than you bargained for. ^33^

I mean, most can flirt with Kalvin xD he's physically attracted only to men but romantically speaking, he can have an emotional connection with anyone

Well, perhaps there is a patron whose spell list gives you Polymorph eventually? Or just take levels in druid as well, you only need two of them to transform, haha :)
guess I can hope Xai grants me that ability xD or just lots of beast companions I can train to shank people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back