• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
guess I can hope Xai grants me that ability xD or just lots of beast companions I can train to shank people
Wait, I just realized - unless it's a flightless goose, I think you'd need eight druid levels after all. I'm sorry! :ghost:

So yeah, Xai is probably your best bet for (somewhat safely) turning into a duck at the moment.

Yep, all Geese are chaotic Evil, they just don't have murderous intent like others with that alignment.

On an unrelated topic, We just need word from Chuckles Chuckles and Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide as they are the only two left who have had more than one god take interest in them.

Well for one it gives her a unique god that is different from everyone else and time stuff can be really interesting in a story.

I’ll hopefully post IC soon. been trying to decide which god to go with. 😂

Yeah, Hopsek I would argue has the toughest choice. Death and destruction go pretty hand in hand and occasionally intersect in their domain.

TyranntX TyranntX
So what do you think? Would Typha and Lypha want the challenge of a loveless disciple? Or does Lokckar want claim on the bounty hunter?

For someone like Moon, I would recomend Either Lokckar, Xai, or Graphteir. As Typha and Lypha would just lift the curse and wreck havock on your gender preference (and on some occasion sexual drive). Xai Would give THE OPTION to lift it, but then he'd replace it with with the same deal he's going to make with DuckPrince DuckPrince to form a pact, and Graphteir and Lokckar lack the ability to lift it at all... So it's up to you which you do

Last edited:
The choice for Toryk was made a lot easier when Tempest and Death showed fear at Ratta. Toryk would have expected more backbone.

The choice for Toryk was made a lot easier when Tempest and Death showed fear at Ratta. Toryk would have expected more backbone.

It's not just them, all the Gods fear The End demons, Xai is the only one who doesn't because he's the only one who can match them in power.

For someone like Moon, I would recomend Either Lokckar, Xai, or Graphteir. As Typha and Lypha would just lift the curse and wreck havock on your gender preference (and on some occasion sexual drive). Xai Would give THE OPTION to lift it, but then he'd replace it with with the same deal he's going to make with DuckPrince DuckPrince to form a pact, and Graphteir and Lokckar lack the ability to lift it at all... So it's up to you which you do
Let's go with Lokckar then as she seems the best fit.

Still confused as to what our signs had anything to do it

Your signs Determine the base of your power, and depending on how you use them you will get other neat things too. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask,

Let's go with Lokckar then as she seems the best fit.

Alright then. I'll have you registering as your mentor :)

Last edited:
It's not just them, all the Gods fear The End demons, Xai is the only one who doesn't because he's the only one who can match them in power.

Pansies. Whats it say when a mortal has more balls and spine than the collective of the main pantheon? Where they were scared out of choosing an ascended because the candidate passed off Ratta and wants to kill him. EVEN THOUGH that's kind of what they are expecting them to do.

Huh? I'm resisting my mentor? My mentor is resisting me? What?

Sorry. typo...
Pansies. Whats it say when a mortal has more balls and spine than the collective of the main pantheon? Where they were scared out of choosing an ascended because the candidate passed off Ratta and wants to kill him. EVEN THOUGH that's kind of what they are expecting them to do.

No, There are Scared of The End Demons for other reasons. Most of them not even related to you.

Sorry. typo...

No, There are Scared of The End Demons for other reasons. Most of them not even related to you.

Most were not, implying there were some. Toryk might be old fashioned, but he does have high expectations of divinity.

Most were not, implying there were some. Toryk might be old fashioned, but he does have high expectations of divinity.

Well, you are luck you are with Xai, He ain't afraid of no rat. if you want to go for round two the moment you go back to earth then Xai ain't going to stop you, He may ask that you let him pop some popcorn first before you get into it

Well, you are luck you are with Xai, He ain't afraid of no rat. if you want to go for round two the moment you go back to earth then Xai ain't going to stop you, He may ask that you let him pop some popcorn first before you get into it
Well Toryk isn't stupid. He has stuff to learn first. To know how ascension effects death, as if he will keep coming back to life or not. If he is immune to rattas lightning. To learn how to use his powers without getting a heart attack after six seconds.

A right divine Kung fu training montage. Then of course getting the proper tools for the job. Can't go demon hunting without a proper godly gat at your hip. Or a shotgun at the very least (it wonders for doomslayer in his efforts against hell)

Should death mean nothing, he would have no problem throwing himself against Ratta several times to test the waters and learn. Like learning to swim by jumping in the deep end, drowning then jumping in again until he learns to float.

Well Toryk isn't stupid. He has stuff to learn first. To know how ascension effects death, as if he will keep coming back to life or not. If he is immune to rattas lightning. To learn how to use his powers without getting a heart attack after six seconds.

A right divine Kung fu training montage. Then of course getting the proper tools for the job. Can't go demon hunting without a proper godly gat at your hip. Or a shotgun at the very least (it wonders for doomslayer in his efforts against hell)

Should death mean nothing, he would have no problem throwing himself against Ratta several times to test the waters and learn. Like learning to swim by jumping in the deep end, drowning then jumping in again until he learns to float.

Well Death has some impact, but This will all be explained once everyone is assigned a deity. (so we are still waiting on Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide and Chuckles Chuckles )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back