• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yay she picked the time god

Yeah, I know that Xai would have 4th wall knowledge of that and we could just keep going, but I don't want to leave anyone behind and have them read some odd 10 pages of development. That's how Equusheart Equusheart got lagged behind in the past, and I already feel awful about that.

it's a tough problem waiting for someone who has been gone over a week already and has an unclear return date when other people want to keep going.

it's a tough problem waiting for someone who has been gone over a week already and has an unclear return date when other people want to keep going.
I have ways of contact and keep her in the loop. So its not like it's a ghosting player. Just priorities.

Still though, It just doesn't feel right to do. I would LIKE to keep that ball rolling, especially since if we did then it would mean that it's just Chuckles Chuckles who needs to make their choice and we can move on to the next big thing in the story.... Buuuuut, i'd still feel kinda bad about leaving people in the dust. Hell FactionParadox FactionParadox is yet to say much of anything and I have no clue when's the last time they've been around here

I am considering contributing to the IC, Romana doesn't know anyone there and she's trying to figure out where to proceed from here.

Still though, It just doesn't feel right to do. I would LIKE to keep that ball rolling, especially since if we did then it would mean that it's just Chuckles Chuckles who needs to make their choice and we can move on to the next big thing in the story.... Buuuuut, i'd still feel kinda bad about leaving people in the dust. Hell FactionParadox FactionParadox is yet to say much of anything and I have no clue when's the last time they've been around here

Well there is always something you can do to buy time. Never underestimate the value of shooting-the-shit moments. Never know how miniscule things can be drawn out as we give importance to them.

Like how Toryk went from "yo, what's this" then gets the gods to outbid each other. Came out amusing and I might have gotten a little extra out of it.

Basically, there is always some way to waste time if your creative enough :p could spend some time asking your God if they ever heard your prayers, or have the crowd come out and ask for autographs or something.

It’s pretty late for me so it does no harm to wait for a bit just to be polite, give it the morning or so and move on tomorrow afternoon?

I think thats fair, even if it’s probably a formality since we know her choice and we know she’s busy irl.

It’s pretty late for me so it does no harm to wait for a bit just to be polite, give it the morning or so and move on tomorrow afternoon?

I think thats fair, even if it’s probably a formality since we know her choice and we know she’s busy irl.

Yeah you are probably right, I don't like skipping/rushing ahead as that means people get left behind. So I'll wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back