• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Why not build a city while you are at it? sure it will take a few years but no one said this campaign wont have sequels or spin offs to play with the concept

Why not build a city while you are at it? sure it will take a few years but no one said this campaign wont have sequels or spin offs to play with the concept
I could build a city. God-King Toryk sounds fun.

Lol though chances of joining a spinoff are directly linked to if Xai gets yeeted out of omni-existence.

I could build a city. God-King Toryk sounds fun.

Lol though chances of joining a spinoff are directly linked to if Xai gets yeeted out of omni-existence.

The further down the timeline of this story you go (as I am planning sequels), the less and less the gods will be involved... So He'll Still be around, you'll just have less and less chances of either dealing with him or even seeing him at all. Right to the point where he "Exists" but isn't a part of any major part of the story at all (kind of like "real" gods)

somewhere populated but close to places for adventuring? so.. anywhere? xD around a larger city probably or we could sell through a guild?

I think the better question is which Providence do you want to build in... as each has their hazards to deal with.

We don't know the province's that well

Besides! Why choose when we can start a store chain?

Well that's not entirely true, you were a pirate of The Great bog, Delia Grew up in Deathwing Desert, and Vrail grew up in White Jungle. So you have an idea for SOME of them ;)

We currently don't even know where the gods will put us after we come back to life. Maybe at one of the World Spires

remember everyone seems to around 100ft from it so some of your abilities are out of the range required for them to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back