• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
But how do we know if Xai is controlling you or if you are controlling Xai as the dm?

I can tell you that I am controlling him as the DM right here and now? not sure what you are trying to insinuate, but at the same time I'm also trying to help you understand that you don't have much to worry about him. He's a god that Gagail created to be a little too powerful and thus had to put up some "house rules" to help keep him in line.

Familiars are pretty awesome and it's not like Shalia is going to find a tiny flying girl familiar that's an even more perverted lesbian than she is lol

That does make me curious though. Are the ascended PCs like demigods?

Well yes and no, technically you are somewhere between a mere mortal and an angel. As your ascended powers grow however you will be close enough to be considered a lesser god, such Ascended are known as "Exalted"

Well yes and no, technically you are somewhere between a mere mortal and an angel. As your ascended powers grow however you will be close enough to be considered a lesser god, such Ascended are known as "Exalted"
Ooh. Do we get domains? Like Sherwood being the Lesser God of Puns? Or Psychie being the Lesser God of Hating on Puns?

Exalted!? Do we switch to the Exalted system at that point? I do love me some exalted.

Lesser God of Puns? I find myself being challenged to Ascend to Greater God status.

Ooh. Do we get domains? Like Sherwood being the Lesser God of Puns? Or Psychie being the Lesser God of Hating on Puns?

Exalted!? Do we switch to the Exalted system at that point? I do love me some exalted.

you lot are a LONG way off from that, but it is possible as an after story goal (you'll need to surrender your body and soul to be reshaped though).

Lesser God of Puns? I find myself being challenged to Ascend to Greater God status.

Pun God is possible, but not with the "anti-pun system" still active.

Sorry, Sherwood. But I'm definitely the Greater God of that particular domain.

you lot are a LONG way off from that, but it is possible as an after story goal (you'll need to surrender your body and soul to be reshaped though).

Pun God is possible, but not with the "anti-pun system" still active.
Don't dog ma hopes and dreams of attaining power.

Besides, your anti-pun system can go lick a long fat hoagie.

Sorry, Sherwood. But I'm definitely the Greater God of that particular domain.

Don't dog ma hopes and dreams of attaining power.

Besides, your anti-pun system can go lick a long fat hoagie.

You are very close to having the option to turn it off :)

Since I'm new to rogues and this is the first time I've ever used the Hide action.. ASSISTANCE please lol
does that advantage apply to your To hit rolls or just your actual damage rolls?

Since I'm new to rogues and this is the first time I've ever used the Hide action.. ASSISTANCE please lol
does that advantage apply to your To hit rolls or just your actual damage rolls?

It would technically be a surprise attack so yes you would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back