• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Turn predictions Brea shoots her bow, Diella cats entangle, Toryk forgets he has guns and decides to use his turn to breakdance, the creature stays trap in entangle spell, Athaclenna teaches about the true meaning of the holidays, Romana does a random final fantasy victory dance, Beorin decides the others are being idiots and runs at the creature and throws a javelin, and then finally Evora sings a song about friendship.

Turn predictions Brea shoots her bow, Diella cats entangle, Toryk forgets he has guns and decides to use his turn to breakdance, the creature stays trap in entangle spell, Athaclenna teaches about the true meaning of the holidays, Romana does a random final fantasy victory dance, Beorin decides the others are being idiots and runs at the creature and throws a javelin, and then finally Evora sings a song about friendship.

Seems accurate.

I can’t wait to get more Eldritch Blast rays...

You forgot the part where the rhinostodon makes an investment in car insurance and opens a small business

You know, I actually tried to do an investment thing in a D&D game. Me and the DM sat down for several hours and tried to figure out a system. Then we threw it out the window when we realized I had enough to outright buy a shop and an inn.

You know, I actually tried to do an investment thing in a D&D game. Me and the DM sat down for several hours and tried to figure out a system. Then we threw it out the window when we realized I had enough to outright buy a shop and an inn.
I think we should invest in a shop. Make some monies.

I had my wagon all sorted and figured out. Gonna have to do it all over again. Uhg.

I actually have given bags of holding early before... The party used it as a glorified wallet

Now that I think about it, how do you all feel about useless magic items? And I don't mean something that is out classed days after getting it.... I mean stupid shit that is pointless when you get it and stays pointless so long as you have it.

We will likely want them and somehow try to make a use of them that will be super awesome in a way you never expected them to be.

Indeed. Besides! We can make even more money if we need to sell our junk. That's why we invest in a store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back