• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of Discovery

Okay guys, a few things. I'm sorry @Goodle0716 I'm going to remove you from the RP, even though it is casual I expect at least a bit higher quality and effort from my roleplayers. I've also edited my last post, because I was a bit slack. My next post will be of us landing, so take a turn to get your stuff together! So, @Aur0ra will have to edit their post since I'll be deleting Goodles.

Sorry if my post is a bit long x'D It took me a while to get into Xavi's character and then when I finally figured it out, I had a lot to write x'D

[QUOTE="Imperator Penguin]Sorry if my post is a bit long x'D It took me a while to get into Xavi's character and then when I finally figured it out, I had a lot to write x'D

[/QUOTE]
It can be whatever length you want as long as it's not a one liner xD

Yeah, it's been a long day, a long weekend, and the longest week for me. I'm moving across the country, so my time has been solely eaten up by packing the house into boxes and then packing those boxes into other boxes and then mailing those boxes to myself (though I have no intention of smashing them with a hammer xD ). I'll get a reply up sometime this week, possibly today, probably tomorrow, definitely soon :)

Thank you for the reminder. I haven't gotten notifications, and have been rather sickly due to weight loss. However, I'll try and get something up soon (:

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Thank you for the reminder. I haven't gotten notifications, and have been rather sickly due to weight loss. However, I'll try and get something up soon (:

[/QUOTE]
Sick due to weight loss? H-how are you trying to lose weight?

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]Sick due to weight loss? H-how are you trying to lose weight?

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm not supposed to lose weight but have been due to stress.

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Oh I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm not supposed to lose weight but have been due to stress.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh. I'm sorry to hear :( *hugs* Hopefully your stress will be manageable soon and you'll start feeling better

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]Ooh. I'm sorry to hear :( *hugs* Hopefully your stress will be manageable soon and you'll start feeling better

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for your understanding, I don't have intentions of dropping out but please do skip me if necessary this time around! I hope o get better too. Lab results come back in about a week I believe.

I'm still sick, but I will try to get something in tonight. If I can't, please kick me, and accept my apologies for not being able to continue or post sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back