[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

Wow, that sucks!

I would've started acting all crazy. If I were you I'd be like, "Those are MY churros. Ask next time, if there will be a next time!"

LuckyMisfortune said:
Wow, that sucks!
I would've started acting all crazy. If I were you I'd be like, "Those are MY churros. Ask next time, if there will be a next time!"
I got pissed, but I gave them the silent treatment. They were like woah, chill, just food. Then when I eat like some of somebody else's cereal all hell breaks loose...

Oh goodness I would die!

I freaking love Churros!

I swear people stealing food should be punishable by life sentence in prison. >.<

No one comes between my food and me. NO ONE!

Mademoiselle said:
They were like woah, chill, just food....
"Just food"? JUST food????? O_O

FOOL, THAT WAS MYYYYYYY FOOOODDDDD >:(

lol, I would have flipped out so badly. I get over emotional when it comes to food.

Just now i had my mas kale/fruit shake. Its a weird dark green color like nearly.... lots of iron

I had one of those before.... I specifically asked for lots of strawberries to be added, I really hate the taste of kale.... XP Do you like it BrownBear?

I haye a lot of things but do it till i learn to like it. Food usually. Im still working on the studying and working out... btw my legs feel like pasta. Linguini Legs

Yup!

Wow, that sucks..... I hate when that happens. Once, though, my whole entire left side was numb for reasons unknown. Well, probably because I was sitting down too long. XP

LuckyMisfortune said:
I had one of those before.... I specifically asked for lots of strawberries to be added, I really hate the taste of kale.... XP Do you like it BrownBear?
Strawberries, the blessed fruit.

I went to the market last week, there were these awesome strawbwerries the size of my fist! (my hand is not that big but still!) They were seriously the sweetest ones I have ever eaten. Ate the whole 2 kilos nonstop. #noregrets lol.

LuckyMisfortune said:
*jelly*
Why do you tempt me so Mademoiselle?! DX

I LOVE strawberries!

They are the holiest fruit everrrrrrr!
chocoberry-chocolate-chocolate-strawberry-delicious-strawberry-Favim.com-470076.jpg

8828_ed8c_400.jpg

Strawberries.jpg

strawberries-big.jpg

*cheers* I'm going to eat dinner soon, but...*shrugs and starts cheering again* This RP is my sustenance now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back