[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

Berry croisant mmm... reminds me ive been falling off these past two days. I also havent slept for more than 36 hours. I feel fine though. Mademoi what whats your fave song and tv show?

@BrownBear Why haven't you slept? You're going to probably fall off your chair or something sometime soon. That's a really difficult question! >.< Hmm... Favorite song? I really have no favorite, though I have always loved Viva la Vida by Coldplay and Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. Fave show? Game of Thrones, Criminal Minds/any CSI show and Vampire Diaries/Originals. I can't possibly pick one tbh. What is your fave song and tv show?

@Mademoiselle

Team Damon 4life!!!

Ian Is super hot and spicy!

Totally my celeb crush!

Haven't watched the Originals...is it good? Spin offs usually aren't that's why I didn't bother

NessieAlways said:
@Mademoiselle
Team Damon 4life!!!

Ian Is super hot and spicy!

Totally my celeb crush!

Haven't watched the Originals...is it good? Spin offs usually aren't that's why I didn't bother
damon-approves.gif

YES!! I'm not sure if I should talk about the season finale because there are some people that haven't watched it.

I seriously do not like Stefan with Elena. Nor do I like him with Caroline because I love Caroline with Klaus.

It's pretty good. I only started watching it to see more of Klaus in the beginning, but then liked the story in it.

Mademoiselle said:
damon-approves.gif

YES!! I'm not sure if I should talk about the season finale because there are some people that haven't watched it.

I seriously do not like Stefan with Elena. Nor do I like him with Caroline because I love Caroline with Klaus.

It's pretty good. I only started watching it to see more of Klaus in the beginning, but then liked the story in it.
UGH THE FINALE! *SHOOTS SELF* I cried so much!

My mom thought I was crazy, but she just doesn't understand =P

And completely agree I ship Caroline and Klaus! Always have always will!

And Matt and Rebecca!

I don't like Bonnie and Jeremy though...Both of them need someone better =3

The only reason why I would ship Elena and Stefan is to keep Damon all to myself =P

MATT AND REBECCA YES

Never liked Jeremy with Bonnie, it just doesn't fit. And sometimes I really get annoyed by how Jeremy says Yeah >.>

elena-damon-goodbye-gg.png

I teared up right now reading this D;

eN70z1l.gif

Though season 6 poster has Damon in it so yayyy!! Though the producer said that now the relationship was kinda more between Damon and Bonnie (NO!)

vampire-diaries-season-6.jpg

Only bad this is that Klaus isn't beside Caroline. And, well, Elena's dress is kinda...

Mademoiselle said:
MATT AND REBECCA YES
Never liked Jeremy with Bonnie, it just doesn't fit. And sometimes I really get annoyed by how Jeremy says Yeah >.>

elena-damon-goodbye-gg.png

I teared up right now reading this D;

eN70z1l.gif

Though season 6 poster has Damon in it so yayyy!! Though the producer said that now the relationship was kinda more between Damon and Bonnie (NO!)

vampire-diaries-season-6.jpg

Only bad this is that Klaus isn't beside Caroline. And, well, Elena's dress is kinda...
Aww *Fetal position* No....Damon!!!

Gah! I hated it thought because my boyfriend ruined the ending for me =S

I had stopped watching the fifth season to start over and watch the entire series with him. So he became addicted to is and started reading articles about the show and what not, then he showed me the article about the events that happened during the season finale *attempts to not say what happened because of spoilers* and I was just like

jaw-drop-o.gif

I was so mad at him for showing me that I didn't talk to him for the week that I was watching season 5 =3

Even if I knew the ending I still cried and was in denial for a while until I read that Bonnie's grandmother had said the witches had a plan so I cross my fingers it's the plan that everyone wants.

:o Serves him right! I have a friend who watches it with me, I watched it first than him and was excited to see what he did after he watched it. We totally gained 3 kg after that day. I want a season full of happy Delena and Klaroline. Is that too much to ask? I mean how they were before Silus appeared was perfect. Dopplegangers suck >.<

Tell me about it...I think they just milked the whole doppleganger thing with Silus and what not. In my opinion it was too much. And yes I'd like to see some Delena action without any "I feel guilty for leaving stephen" feelings or Klaroline action without Tyler getting in the way. I think he over reacted with the whole "revenge" thing on Klaus. I mean seriously build a bridge and get over it!

tumblr_mn5nkbJzhp1s377p6o1_500.gif

Care4047+Used.jpg

I need more of bubbly Caroline and happy Klaus. I get so frustrated that they didn't continue it. The Originals has the other girl(more like girls really), but it's not just the same. *sigh*

Are they just not going to continue Caroline and Klaus?

They can't...he has to come back... I loved his character even though he was an ass...I tend to fall for bad boys =P

No, now there's going to be Stefan and Caroline apparently :/ Bad boys with those attitudes are the best I think :P I dunno if I'm the only one but I seriously like his voice and how he says "love" and stuff <.<

Mademoiselle said:
No, now there's going to be Stefan and Caroline apparently :/ Bad boys with those attitudes are the best I think :P I dunno if I'm the only one but I seriously like his voice and how he says "love" and stuff <.<
Stefan and Caroline? No! those two are like siblings...that's just incest Gah!

Yes his voice is yummy =P

BrownBear said:
MCR is one of my all time fav bands but right now im listening to one of CJ's choices i had for a theme song. But it has cursing and no video so i said naaah https://soundcloud.com/partyomo/partynextdoor-relax-with-me
I love MCR!

My fav era is most peoples least favorite. The first album. I went to their orlando concert in middle school and when Vampires played the audience was confused. I looked so awkward belting out the lyrics no one knew with my cousin, but i felt proud lol

I got really into them in middle school while I was going through my emo phase, but just because it was considered "emo music" *Bows head ashamed* but I listen to them know every so often because they bring back memories and they have good songs.

Theyre my straight nostalgia band along with Coheed and Cambria, Enter Shikari, This Providence, The Academy is, Rise Against, and The Graduate... and a bit of paramore

I just wanted to say, I'm going away this week starting on Friday until next week, I'm not totally sure when I'll come back. I might be able to belt out a few posts or something. But otherwise I'm pretty busy! :3

(Just wanted to get this out before I forget)

I was also into Coheed and Cambria, The Academy is, Rise Against and Paramore....I also had my share of Brokencyde, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate, Evanescene, and Hollywood Undead...Oh Oh and Green day and Good Charlotte. =P

@LuckyMisfortune

Alrighty! May I drag your character around when you're gone?

@BrownBear

Actually I was a loner in middle school...I had no friends =S Emo Loner...gosh what the hell was wrong with me =P

@LuckyMisfortune

Oh of course! Like if we go somewhere and you're absent Jerylin will grab Hieu's arm and drag him along. If they're all doing something and you're not there it can be like "Where's Hieu?" "Oh he's in the RV/Restroom/Getting something/etc." Until you show back up =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back