[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

Gtg -_-

My dumb brother didn't wake up for lunch now I have to go take him somewhere to eat and run some errands.

I'll be back in a few.

I posted- sorry guys. I have a G5 iMac and its the suckiest computer ever. Well, it and the wifi were screwing around and I couldn't make a CS until now. But I did, so meet Oliver! I'll be posting pretty frequently from now on.

Vitez said:
I posted- sorry guys. I have a G5 iMac and its the suckiest computer ever. Well, it and the wifi were screwing around and I couldn't make a CS until now. But I did, so meet Oliver! I'll be posting pretty frequently from now on.
Glad to have you on board!

Okay, so I'm not sure what Nessie told everyone but I'm going to kind of introduce myself.

I'm Nikki, AKA Vitez. Vitez is a Hungarian name that is in fact my irl dog's name. It means brave warrior. I've been roleplaying since about 2008, and I've been on this site since 2012. I wasn't roleplaying very often back then, which is why I don't have a million posts. Mainly because RPN was very, very small back in the earliest days (AKA November 2012). I don't roleplay a ton because I'm still in high school, so I have volleyball and marching band commitments (not to mention Honors/AP classes) that are basically time suckers. I play the trombone, if you are curious. I use roleplaying as basically a writing exercise, I write novels mostly. But when I get into a roleplay, I post very frequently, if not on the computer then via Tapatalk. I'm a moderator mostly because Oliver and I played on the old Across the States RP that sadly died because no one posted except for me, Nessie, and Young Dreamer. I look forward to roleplaying with all of you, I hope Oliver doesn't annoy you too much xD

I wish there was a way to automatically tag everyone, but since there isn't or I don't know about it here I go...

@asduskfalls @xx0mittens0xx @ArtisticKwittyKat234

If you haven't moved your character to the RV please do so. When I get home which would probably be in an hour, I'll make out leaving post =) If for those who are outside and don't post, they will be dragged inside.

Don't be afraid to interact with others. It'd be pretty awkward to sit for hours in a car with no interaction, so please xD

Love you all!

NessieAlways said:
I wish there was a way to automatically tag everyone, but since there isn't or I don't know about it here I go...
@asduskfalls @xx0mittens0xx @ArtisticKwittyKat234

If you haven't moved your character to the RV please do so. When I get home which would probably be in an hour, I'll make out leaving post =) If for those who are outside and don't post, they will be dragged inside.

Don't be afraid to interact with others. It'd be pretty awkward to sit for hours in a car with no interaction, so please xD

Love you all!
Working on my post now... just have to read through everything first. So's you know.

Oops my bad, I posted again. Whatever. Anyone who wants to can come up and talk to Oliver- then you'll really get a taste of his personality...yikes xD

found this San Diego to Las Vegas
san_diego_to_las_vegas_map.gif

How late is everyone staying on tonight? Cause I get off in 4 hours, but if you all aren't on I might as well just post tomorrow :/

YoungDreamer said:
How late is everyone staying on tonight? Cause I get off in 4 hours, but if you all aren't on I might as well just post tomorrow :/
I tend to stay until crazy hours of the night so I'll probably be on =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back