• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (ACCEPTING!) Welcome to the Funhouse

@Aragon, @Inheritance,

@Dalisander

Please stop with one liners people,its not that hard to do and don't give the excuse your on a phone because I'm on a phone and even I can manage some paragraphs. Furthermore stop making your demons act like they're good and feel sorry for the humans because it's against the theme and cherrywitch even stated that there was no such thing as a good demon cuase seriously these are supposed to be dead spirits who hate evil humans,they are supposed to be bad and sinful not goody two shoe angels......

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
@Aragon, @Inheritance,
@Dalisander

Please stop with one liners people,its not that hard to do and don't give the excuse your on a phone because I'm on a phone and even I can manage some paragraphs. Furthermore stop making your demons act like they're good and feel sorry for the humans because it's against the theme and cherrywitch even stated that there was no such thing as a good demon cuase seriously these are supposed to be dead spirits who hate humans not goody two shoe angels......
YOUNG BLOOD there seems to be quite the number of demons yea? However there are an ass load of demons who like the humans. Now here, I say these demons CAN like humans, but HEY, Zaydar likes Holly cause he likes torturing humans as well so I would be on your side. #DemonSchism let's do this!

Inheritance said:
YOUNG BLOOD there seems to be quite the number of demons yea? However there are an ass load of demons who like the humans. Now here, I say these demons CAN like humans, but HEY, Zaydar likes Holly cause he likes torturing humans as well so I would be on your side. #DemonSchism let's do this!
Its a rule there's no good demons! I'm a mod and I'm enforcing the rules!

Alright since we are now enforcing the rule of no good demons I say that all the demons being "good" to the humans are just pretending and using the human's trust just to watch it turn into despair! How does that sound?

mewbot5408 said:
Its a rule there's no good demons! I'm a mod and I'm enforcing the rules!
Calm yourself friend I am not undermining your rules. As I said I am reachin out to Holly because I like his style. Little recommendation, as a manager myself-like of a life job, don't shove rules down people's throats. I mean do what you wish but it will kill this rp real fast if you shove the rules down people's throats-because this RPnation is typically pretty freefall. I am not undermining the rules, so don't get all mad, I am letting you know. However I don't care either way, because I am an evil demon (cause that IS what a Demon is, it ain't a guardian angel), but I am sayin this for the others who are.

Oh okay! I think i remember you saying you're using a phone and all so I was wondering if you saw it with all the modding stuff you were doing!

BennyAxC said:
Oh okay! I think i remember you saying you're using a phone and all so I was wondering if you saw it with all the modding stuff you were doing!
Lol. I'm always using a phone,rarely do I use a computer. Also I just responded right before you asked so no worries ;)

Aragon said:
( lets not clutter up the rp before cherry yells at us. lets discuss this in P.M) @mewbot5408 @Inheritance @BennyAxC
I was just simply doing my job. No need to take anything to pm cuase it's not a private matter,nor is it up for argument. I noticed multiple people breaking multiple rules more than a few times, so I enforced the rules and told them in ooc and put a message in ic because they failed to read my first message.

So I'm rather confused as to why you wish to take this to pm. Also, please go back and fix your posts like I asked you to.

Okay I think we all said what we needed to, so can we just move on from this now. It's kinda making me incredibly uncomfortable continuing on with this conversation of rules. I'm pretty sure they have read the rules by now and will hopefully abide by them in the future. If it does continue to be a serious problem, let's just wait for Cherry to get back and she'll handle it.

BennyAxC said:
Okay I think we all said what we needed to, so can we just move on from this now. It's kinda making me incredibly uncomfortable continuing on with this conversation of rules. I'm pretty sure they have read the rules by now and will hopefully abide by them in the future. If it does continue to be a serious problem, let's just wait for Cherry to get back and she'll handle it.
Yeah. I was done talking about it....they were saying take ooc to pm and it confused me so I assumed that's what they ment sorry. :P

@mewbot5408 I think im seeing things ;-; I could've sworn I seen you post the same thing twice... Please tell me it's true so I don't go crazy over it.

ok this is what is required for a medkit

• At least one absorbent compress, 32 sq. in. (81.3 sq. cm.) with no side smaller than 4 in. (10 cm)

• At least 16 adhesive bandages, 1 in. x 3 in. (2.5 cm x 7.5 cm)
  • One roll of adhesive tape, 5 yd. (457.2 cm) total
  • At least ten packets of antiseptic, 0.5g (0.14 fl oz.) applications
  • At least six applications of burn treatments, 0.5 g (0.14 fl. oz.)
  • Two or more pairs of medical exam gloves (latex or non-latex)
  • At least four sterile pads, 3 in. x 3 in. (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
  • One triangular bandage, 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in. (101 cm x 101 cm x 142 cm)

so do I have this now? @mewbot5408 @BennyAxC

said stabby mic throw a knife at your balls hes a nice guy but after you throw a knife at his dick yea he thinks less of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back