• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (ACCEPTING!) Welcome to the Funhouse

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Okay ehehe xD u can sign up now everyone and the Rp Master who created this would be so exited to see u xD

[/QUOTE]
Okay ^-^

Sorry Astroth I'm way to busy with Rp's right now, if I add another one that makes me want to do like 3+ paragraphs I'm going to explode. So sorry but this idea is unique, when I get more free time I will definitely start joining some more, byyyeee talk to you later.

@Aragon @Inheritance @Dalisander @mewbot5408 @Astaroth Suzumiya @BennyAxC @Agirl1107 @LionPride

10932122_1571801993064696_1074862732_a.jpg
Alright, lovelies, a couple of updates ~

1. New Rules! *sigh* I know, I know. But, I have noticed throughout the roleplay so far that there is a problem. The grammar, punctuation, and spelling on a small group of you can stand for improvement. It's not a big deal, but I would really appreciate if you could check your periods, spelling, and just grammar in general before making a post. It would be a heck of a lot easier to read, and most likely more fun to reply to. Please check the rules tab for more info.
  2. Moderators! EDIT: Sorry, lovelies! All spots have been claimed! Your new moderators are @BennyAxC and @mewbot5408 ! Congrats :D

That's all, lovelies! Enjoy the roleplay!

~ Sincerely, your favorite dandere

Last edited by a moderator:
no. That's impossible because look at my post before yours, Felix stabbed then took his knife back. Unless your character magically took it out of his hands that didn't happen....

LionPride said:
ah sorry didn't see that part
BTW keep in mind Felix has good reasons why he turned out the way he is....(read his bio.) Also another thing to keep in mind he's also heavily injured and just had to sew himself up without any anstetic.

Plus he has various scars all over his body....(due to the bullying and him cutting himself.. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back