• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (ACCEPTING!) Welcome to the Funhouse

You guys both pissed off Anastas, congratulations :D ! But seriously, I never mentioned in Anastas' bio of how dangerous his relationship was with Shiro. If anything, you two are going to probably drive him more into madness city.

also just want mention he is a specialized nurse not a doctor but he still calls him self doctor and can serve as one in extreme serum stances

Alright here's a little background as to why that little touch on his head was very dangerous... Shiro would often touch Anastas' head, he especially did this to Anastas when he felt helpless... which was mostly during lewd times. That's all im saying about the relationship at the moment. And just a reminder, he's slightly a masochist, so sometimes he would feel pleasure from Shiro's torture.

the goth or her friends cause I don't even know where her friend are our there condition

LionPride said:
the goth or her friends cause I don't even know where her friend are our there condition
Felix is the goth and he's the one with the massive wounds to the stomach.

Anastas is the girly yandere male....

Also both are male.

please read the posts properly.

@BennyAxC

He means Felix...anastas isn't the one with the stitches...>~<

This Is starting to not make sense,also wait for me to post damn it!

xD I probably shouldn't be laughing but I am, okay then lets fix some shit.

LionPride said:
so the goth is wounded and your character is?
I rp both Felix and holly, Felix is a Gothic guy that's a little fucked up

Holly is my demon who has half his face missing......

@BennyAxC rps anastas the yandere fem guy

BennyAxC said:
I forgot Anastas's condition but I think their arms are covered in bandages? Is that right @mewbot5408 ?
He just has a few cuts and bruises nothing extreme like Felix who on the other hand has two stab wound to the stomach,a busted hand, claw marks on his face and along a massive bruise on his stomach chest area.

Ok so I reread our posts again and we should be good to go now.. I think?

LionPride said:
well tough I'm still gonna have to do it unless he's got some alcohol on him
I don't mind!•^• honestly I think it'll be funny to scare the crap outta him for once... Also I believe its either yours or

@BennyAxC turn ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back