• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (ACCEPTING!) Welcome to the Funhouse

*puts on sunglasses*

Anyways, how long is Chris'... Ahem.. "Everything"?

I'm wearing a kilt right now and I normally wear one around the house wish I could wear it to work but hospital rules

@Aragon

I noticed your character say he was killed by a demon of fear,holly is one of the oldest demons(not talking about his death age but how long he's been around the fun house...) He's the demon of nightmares which is technically the same thing as a fear demon except he is the original. If you want holly can be the one who killed him :P

mewbot5408 said:
@Aragon
I noticed your character say he was killed by a demon of fear,holly is one of the oldest demons(not talking about his death age but how long he's been around the fun house...) He's the demon of nightmares which is technically the same thing as a fear demon except he is the original. If you want holly can be the one who killed him :P
( i am perfectly fine with that i am the one who is perfectly fine with whatever as long as you ask me. sorry for the uncear explaining my explaining is not very good, i came to this website for rping * obviously* better explaing skills and better writing not much has changed from the time that i have been here. So my apologizes)

Aragon said:
( i am perfectly fine with that i am the one who is perfectly fine with whatever as long as you ask me. sorry for the uncear explaining my explaining is not very good, i came to this website for rping * obviously* better explaing skills and better writing not much has changed from the time that i have been here. So my apologizes)
Mkay :P

@Sharkiee @Cherrywitch I finally got this done of Index, Anastas, and Alez! I am most certainly doing the other humans and demons! The hardest ones I think are going to be Samuel and Zaydar. Haha anywho.. Take my art (':3) and I totally didn't mess up the strips on Alez's bow what are talking about...

rYuiXQz_FcvdmKi-Cb5A9l4CtjFfBf9eiJounpTOlrOPs6A2qG_RPIn9DRl4Cz3ZYBvsmsO8o2JLPIku0Zf-2aMabtPOSIC9BeKna3D5Pl0LTzY3_r_6Ish3Nqi2gMkKSfesyM0a

BennyAxC said:
@Sharkiee @Cherrywitch I finally got this done of Index, Anastas, and Alez! I am most certainly doing the other humans and demons! The hardest ones I think are going to be Samuel and Zaydar. Haha anywho.. Take my art (':3) and I totally didn't mess up the strips on Alez's bow what are talking about...
rYuiXQz_FcvdmKi-Cb5A9l4CtjFfBf9eiJounpTOlrOPs6A2qG_RPIn9DRl4Cz3ZYBvsmsO8o2JLPIku0Zf-2aMabtPOSIC9BeKna3D5Pl0LTzY3_r_6Ish3Nqi2gMkKSfesyM0a
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Okay yea...... That's pretty freaking scary! And oh my god nuuu not tongues!! They scare the crap out of me ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back