• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Emma got to the infermory with Benji on her shoulders and saw the guy from earlier so she stayed quiet but Benji made a loud squeek reaveling where she was in the room

Last edited by a moderator:
Writer had stopped paying attention to her surroundings. She stuck out her bottom lip watching the bunny hop under the bed. She was drowned out if her little world by the sound of Adelain's voice. She then saw the girl who had brought her here.

"Huh?" She questioned, unsure of what Adelain had said due to her not paying attention.

She shrugged it off and waved to the girl flashing her a smile. She noticed that the female was keeping her distance, but thought nothing of it.

"Thanks for helping." She said giving off a kind smile.

There were times in life when Writer could light up a room and make everything/everyone happy. Those times were usually when something bad happened to her to keep people from worrying.

@The Jackal @WoodenZebra

Adelain stood as the blurry outline of the scissor blades appeared again in his grip, his eyes fixed on the girl that had just entered. He gave her a death glare and whispered to himself before raising the blade in a defensive manner.

(Sorry it's short)

*heads into the Academy for the first time ever for her first day of school the young shy girl barely even making a sound as she came in and began to look around*

Writer sat up her eyes going wide at Adelain. She was very confused at the sudden action towards the other female. She placed her small hand in his arm as to give him the hint to sit back down and not be stupid.

"Hey, Adelain calm down what's the big idea? Did she do something wrong? Do you know her?" Writer's voice was quiet and calm, but also serious, she wanted answers.

She inhaled sharply feeling the pain in her arm from the previous medication.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ashton sat in the grass, staring at the clouds. He had already calmed down, when he saw a girl enter the campus. He had a feeling she was new, due to the fact he hadn't seen her before. He was like his sister, knowing who was new, and who had been there since the beginning. It was rather easy to know the new from the old. He stood up and walked towards her deciding to have some sort of interaction with someone.

"Hey, the name's Ashton. You're new here right?" His voice was low, but somewhat welcoming.

@The Jackal @Annie Xavier

AkwardWriter said:
Writer sat up her eyes going wide at Adelain. She was very confused at the sudden action towards the other female. She placed her small hand in his arm as to give him the hint to sit back down and not be stupid.
"Hey, Adelain calm down what's the big idea? Did she do something wrong? Do you know her?" Writer's voice was quiet and calm, but also serious, she wanted answers.

She inhaled sharply feeling the pain in her arm from the previous medication.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ashton sat in the grass, staring at the clouds. He had already calmed down, when he saw a girl enter the campus. He had a feeling she was new, due to the fact he hadn't seen her before. He was like his sister, knowing who was new, and who had been there since the beginning. It was rather easy to know the new from the old. He stood up and walked towards her deciding to have some sort of interaction with someone.

"Hey, the name's Ashton. You're new here right?" His voice was low, but somewhat welcoming.

@The Jackal @Annie Xavier
*Annie wasn't sure what to really say about this, as the man decided to walk over to her and end up talking to her. she was quite bad at talking with people and very shy and manages out a gentle whisper of a.* "Y.....yes....I'm Annie." her bright blue eyes gentle and shy seemingly just watching him seeing what else he would say.

Emma smilled at the girl,"When you were out and I was taking you here him and someone else were trying to stop me but he probably didn't know" Emma said

Adelain took a seat slowly, his gaze still on the girl and his scissor blades still in hand as he lowered his head so he was staring at the girl through his brown hair.

(A. Sorry it's short B. Writer's probs gone offline now)

Emma sat down on a chair across the room and summoned L.T.E.(Legendary True Excalibur)behind her back just in case he tried to attack her

Jasmine roamed through the halls, uncertain of what to do. She kept her head down as she walked by the many dorm rooms she was passing. Lately she's been having this strange feeling, but she couldn't place it. Jasmine walked by the infirmary and looked up slightly, seeing a couple of people through the window. She continued walking. (Sorry this is short xD I'm at school rn.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm alive!!)

Writer sigh in relief seeing Adelain sit back down. She didn't pay too much attention to the fact that he was still tense and on his toes. Her eyes glossed over in curiosity seeing the girl's weapon. A small smirk curled to her pale lips knowing what the weapon is and she opened her mouth to speak.

"Is that the legendary Excalibur?! How do you have it? Where, when?!" Writer couldn't contain her curiosity and excitement for the weapon.

She stood up walking towards the female, before leaning against the wall. She still wasn't completely fine from her little heart attack. After a couple minutes she continued toward the girl. Once she was close enough to the girl she stuck her hand out to touch the sword, but waited for approval before actually touching it.

@WoodenZebra @The Jackal

(I won't be able to reply until morning sorry like I said school is kicking my ass and I'm tired... Love you guys but... Goodnight)

Writer smiled and ran a finger over the sword. It was extremely smooth. She smirked as her fingers gently slid across the metal blade.

"You're so lucky to have an amazing power like this!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide and sparkling with curiosity. "Adelain! Come look at this beauty!" She yelled to him waving him in their direction.

~*~*~*~*~

The lady behind the desk sighed taking notice of the girl. She inhaled sharply before walking over to the young girl. A few grey strands stray away from her bun and bounce lightly as she walked.

"How may I help you?" She questioned in an unpleasant voice.

@Annie Xavier @The Jackal @WoodenZebra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back