• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Bruh I've don't it in 5 posts and one of the longer ones was 106 posts)

( I'm sorry I can't mystic)

She then, stares at the ground realizing Zac is getting suspicious. "So uhm... What now?" She asked, hoping to distract him, and start a conversation between the three of them.

(It took writer like 2 or 3 pages to earn the first ship between her and Sebastian [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

Zac frowns, realizing this challenge is not as easy as he previously thought. He continues to stare at her, hoping the pressure will cause her to look up.

"Eye don't know... Let's look for things to do. Eye think we should look for other people to see and talk to."

The teenager bites his lip, to keep from laughing at his own humor.

(I have no idea how long it took for the niyx ship to happen i forgot xD )

Nightmare looks at them both "i'm goin to go help zoe with baking bye" nighmare walks away with mist to the cafeteria.

Writer raises and eyebrow. "What the hell? Are you suddenly on drugs?" She asks, knowing exactly what he's up to. She looks to the opposite direction of Zac. "My legs hurt. I think we should find somewhere to sit for a moment." She said, scanning the area for a bench, or a grassy area.

Zac frowns, hating the fact that Writer may think negatively of him. At her request, he looks around, as well, and eyes a nice shady area under a tree. He immediately pulls her, planning to carry her if she walks to slowly.

"Okay! There's a nice grassy area, there! We can sit...we can sit together....over there."

He forgets about his self-proclaimed challenge and grows excited to be alone with Writer.

Roxanne strolled into the cafeteria, her stomach growling loudly. She let out a sigh of annoyance. In the distance, she saw nightmare talking to another girl. She walked towards them, curious to know what they were doing.

((I think i'm just gonna spectate to see what happens xD ))

Nightmare was talking to zoe when she saw roxanne And waves. "Hey Roxanne what are doing" she says with her now emotionless face whiling a petting a purring black cat with purple eye.

( lmao)

Writer tries to keep up as she is practically being dragged to the grassy area. "Hey... Slow down a bit! I don't have super speed!" She said, as she almost tripped. 'Why is he in such a hurry for us to be over there?' She thought to herself.

"Hey night, just looking for food. There doesn't seem to be any food around in this school." Roxy turned to look at the cat. "Is this mist?"

Mist looks up at her purring. "Yes i'm mist and you are ma'ma" nightmare nods. "Oh this is Roxanne zoe and this is zoe Roxanne"

Zoe mixes cookie mix in a bowl, excited to feed her friends. She chats with Nightmare, but she talking stops when a stranger approaches. Zac wouldn't like this.

Zac grins and sits in the area he had pointed out.

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy."

He watches her carefully, prepared to attack anyone who dares to join them under the tree.

"How are you?"

((Color coding not available, BTW))

Nightmare looks to zoe. "You ok zoe you seem troubled" nightmare says as worry fills her eyes.

((Shortest conversation ever lol))

Zoe shrugs.

"I just don't think Zac wants me to hang out with new people. I mean... people he hasn't met "

She smiles meekly.

"Anyways, let's put these on a pan!"

She smiles, and opens her mouth to begin talking. "Honestly, I could be better." She says with a sigh, looking back at the ground. This time wincing at the pain in her shoulder blades. She continues to try to hide it as good as she can, although the pain is getting worse. She plasters a fake smile on her face, as to not worry Zac. The last thing she'd want to do is worry him any more than he most likely has been the past few days.

(BAI mystic)

(Mystic byebye :3)

Nightmare waves bye to roxy then continues to help zoe with then cookies. "You know when i was little i would always help my mother with dinner and wait in till my dad gets home" nightmare says while smiling a sad smile.

Zoe lights up, excited to hear about Nightmare's past.

"My brother used to catch my food when I was little. Are your parents not reapers?"

She smiles with her usual, innocent, curious face.

Zachary immediately questions the girl's health.

"What do you mean? Do you want to move? We can go to my dorm
((lol)) or the library? I can carry you... it's your legs, right?"

He rubs her legs, thinking they are what is causing her discomfort. Damn. He shouldn't made her move so fast. He can see right through her forced smile, having grown up with his sister. He hates when girls try to hide their pain. It is okay to let him help. He smiles back, though, wondering how to heal leg pain, something he has never experienced.

((Should I put a line between characters like so? ^^))

Nightmare looks to zoe then nods. "Yeah they were reapers just like me and they help me learn many things about reapers they were also great at their job too" mist purrs. "I use to work with your mother she was a kind, caring women who would help any soul or people in need.....your mother saved me" nightmare nods and smilesmiles. "I loved her so much"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back