• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare was walking to her dorm when she passed by zoe, zac and writer but she ignored them and kept walking while mist looked at them with saddness in her eyes then mist mouths a goodbye out to them and follows her master behide.

( sorry guys was busy typing out this other rp I started xD If any of you like Witches, giant Robots, strategy, or rebellions you guys should totally come join since I like all of you guys here :) )

(I'm back btw to rp :) )

As blood drips from both wolves, the siblings sense it near campus, and their eyes turn red. Zac is temped to chase after it, but Zoe and Writer keep him in place. Zoe whimpers like a toddler, hating the fact that the smell was so appetizing. Lately, she's been having identify problems, wanting to be human more than ever before.

Zac drops his eyes when Nightmare passes and listens to Writer speak.

"It's not you fault. I think we just aren't supposed to have friends. We aren't supposed to nice to our food. Maybe that's what we are supposed to learn here."

He doesn't even care about Mist's goodbye, ignoring the cat and staring at his feet. Zoe sees the Nightmare and stares at her with wide eyes, scared but worried for the girl. When Mist says goodbye, the female gasps and runs off, wanting to make amends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mist looks to zoe as she runs over. "Oh um hi zoe you need something" she says as nightmare stops but faces the other way with a frown and tears.

Samantha struggles under the larger male wolfs weight as she tried to get free before he could make the kill she barked at him half scared half snarling

Writer frowns, she held back tears. Did he think of her as just food? What if Zoe did too? She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. She looked down so her hair covered her face. Hopefully he wouldn't see the tears that were now streaming down her face. Her crystal blue eyes turning white, this now happened at strong emotions instead of just when the light reflected off them.

Zoe shakes her head and turns Nightmare around by spinning her shoulders.

"Nightmare don't leave! I don't care if you tried to kill me; you need this school just like all of us!"

The girl starts crying into her friends shoulder, instantly forgiving her.

Zac doesn't forgive Nightmare as easily, but Writer's silence causes him to snap out his thoughts.

"Oh no... no! Writer I didn't mean that... I don't know what I'm saying, honest "

The male pulls Writer towards him, hugging her tightly. Why is this school so damn confusing for him?! Tears even fill his eyes, but Zac blinks them away, trying to be brave for his sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Writer's eyes widen as she is pulled into a hug. She hugged him back, on instinct and cried into his shoulder. "I... It's.. O-Okay..." She said, as she looked up at the male. She felt bad for him, seeing that every time she cried, it's been around him which probably made him feel like an ass. She didn't like crying, but she'd been doing a lot of it lately. And she didn't even know why. Was coming to this school a bad choice? She hoped it wasn't. She really wished everything would be fine in the end.

Nightmare was shocked and tears up. "But i-i don't want to h-hurt you guys a-again" nightmare hugs zoe. "I-i'm sorry for e-everthing zoe i-i'm sorry!!!!" nightmare yells in between crys.

Zoe's tears suddenly turn into laughter, and she looks at Nightmare, finding their sadness so amusing, now. Why were they acting so crazy. They were friends, and almost killing each other shouldn't harm their friendship. That never stopped the siblings before. The girl begins to jump around, back to her happy, childish self.

Zac pets Writer's hair, trying to calm the girl down. He doesn't say anything, waiting for her to clear her head on her own. He doesn't want to see girls cry, no matter what. Plus, if she cried anymore, he would turn into a bawling baby. Nobody needs to see that. The male stares down at Writer, hoping she isn't too upset with him. He kisses the top of her head, following his big-brother instincts and blocks out the laughter coming from Zoe.

Nightmare looks at zoe and tries not to laugh then mist walks up chuclking. "Are you still going back the Reapers world" nightmare ends up brusting out laughing and falls to the ground."master maybe coming to this academy helped you intact with others" mist says chuckling.

She calmed down a bit, and wiped away the tears. She felt so secure around the two siblings. When Zac kissed the top of her head she blushed a bit burying her face in her shoulder. "Th-ank you Zac. I really appreciate it. It feels good to finally have a few shoulders to cry on." She said, followed by a small giggle. Her eyes went back to being a crystal blue. She then, took a look around noticing that Zoe and Nightmare had made up. She then, began to wonder when Zac and Nightmare would make up.

( nope nope nope nope I'm done... The writer x Zac ship is trying to set sail! BUT WE CANT LET THAT... Can we? I mean we already have writer x Sebastian! SOMEONE STOP THE MADNESS!!!!)

(NIGHTMARES BEING SHIPED WITH SOMEONE AND HAS A NEW FAN NO MORE FANS WHAT NEXT FANART)

Zoe laughs with Nightmare, and tackles her in a tickle fight. She giggles and pulls on her brother, trying to steal him back from Writer like a jealous girlfriend.

"Come on, Zachary! Come play with us!"

Zac elbows Zoe away, worried more about Writer. He smiles when the girl stops crying and lets her go from his hug. Nightmare befriending Zoe again makes his nervous, but he simply watches all three girls, worrying only slightly that anything will happen to ruin the good mood.

((Well, Zoe is available, but she is quite immature, so somebody has to have patience with her xD And Zac is totally swooping in the take Writer if Sebastian doesn't show up soon. #justsaying What a beautiful love triangle I'm making. ))

((OH GOD WHY xD ))

Nightmare sits there laughing. "I feel so much better now thanks zoe.....but i was thinking about leaveing sorry" mist walks over to zac and sits next to him. "hello zac...are you alright you seem worried" mist looks up at zac.

( for real... Like Sebastian better hurry up and step up his game or else writer might fall for Zac [emoji7])

Writer smiles at Nightmare and Zoe, then looks to Zac. She decided it was time he loosened up a bit. (DUNUNUNUNUN) A sort of evil smirk appeared on her face as she looked at Zac.

(If any of you turn this smirk into something wrong then I swear to god I will hunt you down and kill you then bring you back to life just so I can kill you again)

(Well....Ummm...(':3)...I guess that it's a bad this I have a dirty mind *runs away* DONT KILL ME!!!)

Zoe sits by Nightmare, smiling and humming a cheerful tune. What had happened when she was in her sad funk? New students! She pulls Nightmare to her feet. She then turns to Writer. Nope, her brother is not dating her friend. Nope. Too bad, so sad.

"We have to meet everyone! Come on, Writer! Zac is dumb; we're better."

The female links arms with her two friends and tries to pull them with her, full of energy.

Zac stares back at Writer, slightly frightened by the smirk on her lips. He doesn't know what to think of it, so he is relieved when Mist speaks to him.

"Hey, cat. I'm okay... as long as Zoe remains safe."

He doesn't feel like explaining his thoughts to Nightmare's pet, so he watches his sister, planning on following her wherever she goes. Plus, Writer was probably going, too, so ...

((But-But... That's so sexually phrased. omg.))

(( I'm setting up the new shipment of big-brother charm, starring Zac))

Samantha had finally won the fight and walked towards the nurses office bleeding badly from a few deep wounds she kept her head down not paying attention the where she was going but it was in the general direction of the nurse

Nightmare lets zoe pull her along while smiling happliy and mist looks at zac then chuckles and follows her master and her friends.

( OH MY GOSH HE LIKES HER!!! YAY!!! I mean.. Uhm... Go writer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

Writer rolls her eyes and laughs as Zoe pulls her. "I'm going I'm going, sheesh." She said, with a smile. "Where are we going anyways?" She questioned looking at Zoe. She then, poked her side. "Boop!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back