• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare looks at hide. "Awww his cute" nightmare has a softspot for animals and children. "My my cat isn't all friendly at first but her names mist"

(We love you too writer)

((WRITERRRR PROTECT ME FROM SKYYYY PLSSSSSS DX))

"I'm just hoping your cat won't go after Hide here.." Roxanne pets Hide who wiggled his tail before disappearing yet again. "Oh..um...by the way, who are you?"

Nightmare looks at Roxanne. "My names Nightmare Souls just call me night and don't worry mist won't go after hide without a reason"

(No don't protect her she brought on herself)

(.........PEOPLE WILL BE DIEING TODAY....FIRST PERSON TO DIE IS WRITER THEN MYSTIC)

Onyx chases after the when he finally catches up to them he says"Mademoiselles why do you run my sweet Night you cannot deny your true feelings!".He looks at the girl called Roxanne "What are you"he says with a bewildered face.

(Why do you resist give in or are ya gonna kill me 2)

(http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation you wanted to see my powers of dark manipulation right mystic)

(I JUST MIGHT)

Nightmare hides behide Roxanne. "Hide me he's here" she whispers to roxanne.

(I JUST MIGHT KILL YOU)

Nightmare hides behide Roxanne. "Hide me he's here" she whispers to roxanne.

(( ........i've lived a somewhat happy life. I SHIPPPPPPPP))

Roxanne turned slightly towards night and whispers to her. "You're not gonna say hi to him?"

((I WILL FUCKING END YOU MYSTIC)

Nightmare looks at onyx then comes out from behide roxanne. "I don't pink room" nightmare starts to pout.

Writer walks the campus wearing a black sweat shirt that says 'Unicorns are My Favorite', black skinny jeans with two holes in the knees, earrings that say 'I'm allergic to idiots', and a black beanie with her hair steaightened. As she walks around the campus she sees a new girl, Nightmare, and Onyx. She runs over to the and begins talking. "Are they being lovers again?" She clears her throat. "NIGHTMARE AND ONYX SITTING IN A TREE F! U! C! K! I! N! G!" After she yells that, she begins running away knowing that she is probably going to die.

Nightmare turns to writer and pulls out her scthye. "I FUCKING END YOU WRITER" nightmare was about to run after her when a black mist appears.

(I END YOU WRITER.....I WILL SHOW YOU HELL WRITER)

Roxanne stared at the scene before and turned to the guy. "Is it always like this?" Then she looked back at the scene and took in a deep breath "I SUPPORT YOU! WHOEVER YOU ARE!" Before turning around. "Oh, AND IM ROXANNE! BYE!" With that, she rushed off.

((Need to go and sleep. It's 2 am at my place :'D i crie bye))

(Bye Mystic)

Mist walks out from the mist but bleeding really bad. "I-i'm back m-master" nightmare drops her scthye and runs toward mist then picks her up. "what happen mist"

Writer turns around to see Mist. Although she doesn't like her she still seems badly bruised. "Mist??? Are you okay." She asked running toward her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back