• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(I have a rp that you guys could join called Dance on the Vampire Bund if you want me to send a link)

Max stood outside the school, looking onto is architecture with a analytic stare. It looked old, for sure, but it was actually pretty beautiful. She cocked her head to one side, and then the other. She took a deep breath, and walked through the doors of the school, carrying both of her bags in either of her hands. All she hoped for was an okay roommate.

Nightmare was trying to find her pet mist. "Maybe she went to the demon world for work" she said with a emotionless face and walking in the halls.

Zac and Zoe walk about, holding hands and trying to mentally recover from yesterday's fight. They have heard about new students joining, as well as Onyx being back, and Zac wants to avoid both if he can help it. Zoe simply wants to stay away from Nightmare. She doesn't hate Nightmare, but... she doesn't think they should be friends any longer.

Nightmare sat in her on top of the roof of the school and looked at then sky. "Hey mist i think we should go back to the reapers" mist looks over to nightmare. "Are you sure" nightmare nods. "I messed up and i kinda have missions to do so yeah...." mist nods and jumps on her shoulders as nightmare starts to walk to her dorm to pack.

Samantha came tumbling out of the woods full on combat with another wolf only this one was wild and fought on instinct

( okie)

Writer walked around campus and saw Zac and Zoe and ran over to them. "Hey guys. Uhm, you guys okay? Y'know, after yesterday." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. She felt like the whole thing was still her fault considering she decided they go to the graveyard. She moved a piece of hair behind her ear and messed with the sleeves of her sweat shirt.

The two are happy to hear their friend; it was nice to see her in perfect health. Zoe nods, smiling meekly. Her innocent mind had never been exposed to such hatred before. Zac looks at his sister with obvious pain in his eyes, but he doesn't say anything about Zoe, only Writer.

"Hey, Writer. We're fine, but how are you? You were in pretty bad shape...are your wings damaged or anything? "

The male bites his bottom lip, hating the tension he feels now with his classmates. He glances about, knowing Zoe is not leaving his sight for the rest of the year.

Samantha snarled and bit at the wolfs shoulder when it went for her neck she had some wounds and was bleeding quite a lot while the other wolf was a little more hurt then she was she was now pinned under the wolf once they stopped rolling

She nodded and gave a slight smile. "I'm fine, sorry if I worried you guys. And my wings are a little damaged but I just need to not fly with them for at least a week and I'm good." She said, giving them a reassuring smile. "Anyways, I'm sorry again you guys. The whole thing was pretty much my fault. I should've never suggested the grave yard. We all got pretty torn up." She said, with a frown. She looked over at Zoe feeling bad for her the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back