• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Dru nodded his head in understanding "well if you should know that sound you heard earlier was her escaping."

Nightmare growls. "Jasmine i will find you and you will be in so much trouble" nightmare breaths in and out. "But for now i should relax while i have time away from a annoying, clingy onyx"

"Away from who? Is that your boyfriend? Also where is the adorable Mary?"

The spark traveled up and down her mechanical arm not causing any malfunctions but causing slight warmth and a tingling sensation.

Nightmare blush. "W-well um he k-kinda is......mary's with the geim reaper for awhile" nightmare laughs nervously.

(It is living electricity its just moving along and through the metal not doing anything else I don't know what you thought it was doing)

"Oh troubles in paradise? I wish you the best and I hope Mary comes back soon she was such a sweet child."

(well I don't see how living lightning would do that but alrighty then glad that was cleared up.)

-On the outskirts of Spook Valley High-

"What are you doing here Raum?! I thought you were stationed in Hell! The war is over for God's sake, can't Lucifer be pleased with God already imprisoned, and my people; The Angels slayed?! What more do you want!"

1747264096.jpg

Xander shouted at the Demon named Raum at the top of his lunges. Raum was a Count of Hell who commanded thirty legions of demons, and was high in ranking in the circles of Hell. Raum then spoke.

"Poor Xander" his voice deep, and scratchy similar to nails scratching a blackboard "I have come out of pure boredom.. You see, when us demon destroyed the Divinity in the Sky, formerly known as Heaven, on the verge of killing a captive, she had given us the name of an escaped Angel who was forcefully pushed down the Stairways to Heaven. Ah, what was her name again.. Ashaleen Catastrophe?"

"Ashaleen?!" She was Xander's soon to be fiance before the Hell had destroyed Heaven years ago. "She.. She would never!" Deep down, Xander knew she was the type to give up anything, and everything if it was beneficial to her sake, and cause.

Raum roared in laughter. "HAHAHAHA! A lover's quarrel betrayed by his own fiance! HAHAHAHA!!" The demons laugh shook the very Earth, such darkness, such hatred.. Xander couldn't hide his sheer fear in the face of Raum, and Raum knew it.. Xander hadn't slayed a demon is five years, he was not only rusty, but he had forgotten the terror they could give with just a stare..

Xander bit down on his lip, drawing blood, he had to get ahold of himself, if not by reason, then pain would be his incentive. "Begone Raum! Or el-" before Xander could finish his empty threat, Raum's eyes rolled back in his head, his mouth gaping wide open, he had a sick look of ecstasy, pure satisfaction, he fed off of Xander's fear..

A fissure in the ground abruptly opened, splitting the ground. Fire smelling of smoke, and blood arose, but not just flame, dark silhouettes; Demons clawed their way to the surface. First came five, then 10, then 13, then 30. Thirty grusome, horrifying demons arose.

demon_angel_coming_from_hell_wallpaper-wide.jpg

Xander full of fear, raised his Ceremonial Mace, with his bible in hand, and prepared for a slaughter (more-so his own)..

-Anyone can join in, it's literally right outside of the school! Please help Xander lol-

Nightmare nods. "Yea mary is really sweet i don't want her getting hurt she's like a litlle sister to me" nightmare smiles softly.

"I hope she comes back soon since you seem so lost without her and then you could use her for help."

"So if you don't mind me asking what is wrong with your relationship? I know I havent exactly been around but if you ever need me you can always call for me."

The ball of electricty reforms after leaving her arm and begins to float towards the school occasionally stopping and seeming to look back at her.

"Good I would help you with any problem nightmare I think of you as one of the few friends I have in this place."

Jasmine walks outside and witnesses the mess before her. She saw a guy holding a mace and a bible, a demon, and more demons crawling out of some split crack in the ground. “Christians." She turned away and walked back inside.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Dru smiled and Nightmare could feel the tingling again only stronger. "that brings me joy."

Kio starts to walk back to the school then stops. "what if i could...." she looks down then up. she puts her hands out at her sides and curved her fingers. she started to lift slight ly off the ground but then fell with a clang of her metal arm

The orb circled around when she stopped before motioning for her to follow then it circled around her as she lifted then fell.

Jasmine went back to strolling through the halls, having nothing much to do, her purple and blue eyes darting around.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare nods giggling. "I can tell dru and i'm glad it does because i'm happy when my friends are happy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back