• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy blinked in confusion at the stranger. Who the hell was this kid? "Uhm... Who are you?" The question just slipped out, making the female blush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick stood up, dramatically like he was a hero and this was his big reveal! "I am! Nick Stanley! Defender of truth, justice, and one of your classmates who just so happens to be around when things go wrong and occasionally does a thing that makes other things go well." He said sitting back down with a shrug. "Basically, I'm a random ass fucker who does things."

Dru was flying by when he saw the strange sort of meet and greet going on and decided to go see what all the commotion was from up close, so Dru dropped down in a rush of electricity and when he landed his legs turned form lightning to normal as he walked up to the group. "Uhhh hello there is everything ok here? My name is Dru by the way."

Nick looked up at Dru, throwing up a hand in a semi-greeting, "Oh hey Virgil. What's up?"

((FUCK YOUR FOURTH WALL I'M AIRAGOG))

Dru looked at Nick and raised an eyebrow, "I see what you did there and haha very nice but not the time, nice mechanical arm young lady." Dru then bowed to Cassidy giving her a warm smile.

Cassidy puffed out her cheeks. Where the hell were all these people coming from? Why were they up so late? Where were they going? So many questions... "Hi, I'm Cassidy". She nodded her hello.

Cassidy saw Kio trying to escape and took her chance as well. Yawning, Cass stood and waved goodbye as she walked in the direction of her dorm. "Well, I'm exhausted. I think I'll turn in for the night. It was nice to meet everybody". And with that, she was gone.

Dru called after Kio as she left "Wait I was just looking to make friends!"

Nightmare walked though the halls kinda pissed at jasmine. "Man stupid jasmine....i have more work to do from the grim reaper" nightmare sighs.

Jasmine just turned around the corner and saw Nightmare, and quickly turned around and sprinted the opposite direction from her, quietly yelping in pain. “Ow ow ow!"

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare stops hearing yelping. "Hmmm" nightmare looks around seeing no one then continues to walk.

Nightmare felt some tingling on her right side and when she looked she saw Dru standing next to her shoulders hunched and his hands in his pockets. Dru didn't seem to notice that he had appeared next to Nightmare.

"Hello Nightmare, are you ok? You seem.. I don't know angry almost, aything you want to talk about?"

All that was left in Dru's place was a small ball of green electricity that seemed lost and almost sad. @The Unamed Character

Nightmare sighs. "Its jasmine she got injured then tryed to run out of the nurse's office and i chased after her cause she needed to rest but she got away and i got really pissed so i ended punching a wall while leaving a huge dent"

"how did she get injured and why is it your responsibility to go after her? isn't she old enough to make her own choices?" Dru smiled at her sympathetically.

The orb began to hesitantly move towards her and it touched her shoulder sending tingles down her arm.

Nightmare nods. "She was flying and crashed layed and i know she's her own responsibility but i was worried and didn't want her getting hurt"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back