• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(We started off at 81 degrees now it's fucking 83 degrees!!!!!! [emoji27] And maintenance is "on its way")

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Then I'm a newfoundland lab like MY puppy :3. I'm super athletic and tower over fucking everyone )

(No Sky im at a hotel.... My mom said I cant spend the night... But my friend Elizabeth is coming over... to swim... but i cant swim... cause cramps >.<)

(Dang my dog sits in my lap she's small but the pitbull is medium but is heavy and still thinks she's a puppy and sits in my lap xD )

(Oh k i'll tell dorito)

Writer tries to fall asleep, but it is rather difficult. She sat up and decided to finish the drawing. A smile appeared on her face, as she finished the drawing. She wrote a note on it, and slowly slipped out from under Zac. She exited the dorm and started walking around campus.

------

Ashton thought for a moment. "Well... I don't really know any songs I just come up with stuff off of the top of my head." He felt proud with his statement. It was true, everything he had ever done on the guitar was off of the top of his head. He never did anything specific, he just went with whatever sounded good at the moment. There were no rules, or limits for him when he had that guitar in his hands. He wasn't labeled as anything... Anything other than himself.

(..... AGH!!!! ITS STORMING!!! SAVE ME *cough* I mean... Storming... Hehe... So not scary.. >.<)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy sat outside in the courtyard, enjoying the cool night air. She had her legs pulled up to her chest with her chin resting on her knees as she looked up at the stars. She'd always loved seeing the stars. Her hair was down tonight, but only because the light breeze was keeping it out of her face. Also, she'd had a headache from having it up all the time, which brought her outside to try and ease the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kio walks up to the school. "so... this is it..." she says to her self she looks at the school then left and right. she didnt see anyone around. "Hm..." she says. "Where is everyone...." she starts to walk towards the school building then stops in front of the door.

Something didn't feel right to her. Maybe it was that she was travelling all day or that she was hungry and tired. she turned around to see if there was anyone or anything around. she couldn't see anything in the darkness so she turned around towards the doors but kept listening for a sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back