• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer smiles at his song choice then, grabs her phone. A small giggle escapes her lips as she reads the text she received from Night.

~*Texts*~

Night: ~something about Zoe~

Me: Lol my brother better treat her right! If he doesn't I'll pound his face in!

Me: And possibly break my fist when I punch his face, but that's besides the point [emoji23]

~*End Of Messages*~

She sets her iPod down next to her, and closes her eyes. She lays on her back, making sure her lap stays where it is. Sometimes she felt like guys had periods, but only when other girls were on theirs. She let one more giggle escape her lips as she thought of Zachary being moody and whiney.

----------

Ashton rolls his eyes. "Shut up Bunny... You are amazing. I only date the best... And considering you're the first girl I've actually dated. Well, obviously you're the best." He says, kissing her gently.

(Happy grandma?)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(((YAyyyyy xD I didn't have signal for a bit so I just got this xD thank youuuuu))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((Grandchildren are even more loved, duhhh ))

Zac falls asleep, having one of those dreams where everything is so perfect, but, when you wake up, you don't remember it because your life already seems perfect. He smiles in his sleep, breathing deeply and only stirring slightly.

Zoe grins, believing what Ashton says about her. She kisses him back and ruffles his hair with her hand.

"Okay, Mr. Fuzzy..."

The girl takes off her shoes and lays flat on the ground, imagining herself as a shadow.

"What kind of songs do you play on your guitar...? P.s. I'm a shadow, so you have to pretend to be the sun in order to talk to me!"

She grins wildly, knowing this doesn't make any sense. She doesn't care.

(My mom earlier said that puppies need to eat real poop but she meant to say real food and i fell out of my chair laughing my ass off xD )

((I was thinking more like "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga LMFAO I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON xD ))

1f07abf9dd20c9206187790d7bc0dd69.jpg

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

((That was beautiful Sky xD and That's cute Jas (: sorry, my phone be cray and not show y'alls shit))

(My mom was hot at the house, so we went to a hotel bc she preg and shit so we decided to go to hotel and now the AC at the hotel isn't working!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back