• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine winces in pain, when she turned around a little. “It's not supposed to be an excuuuuse!" She whines again.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare sighs. "I don't care" nightmare starts to walk back to the nurse's office while carrying jasmine.

Jasmine whines the whole time. “I don't wanna go back there! They have icky food, and icky pills, and- and their beds aren't even beds!"

Nightmare looks to jasmine giving her a death glare saying 'one more word and i'll rip your head off then take your soul'.

Nightmare sighs when they reach the nurse's office she lays jasmine down on a bed.

(I had to edit the post beacuse i forgot to put jasmine in it xD )

Writer giggles into the kiss. She pulls away. "Hmm... No no... I think that Vic Fuentes is the best asshole for me. Just kidding, I love you." She said, kissing him again.

-------

Ashton chuckles and lays next to Zoe. "You THINK you're gonna keep me?" He questions and fake pouts. His fake pout doesn't last very long before he leans over and kisses her cheek.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zachary shakes his head, laughing at her remark before his lips are back on hers again. He gently bites her bottom lip with his teeth and pulls it toward him, staring her dead in the eyes. Then, he lets go and lays his head in Writer's lap, smiling.

"I love you, more. "

Zoe smirks at Ashton and points into the sky, ignoring his question.

"That one looks like a butterfly!....What is it like to fly, Ashton? Can you touch the clouds? "

The girl grows excited with this idea, and she sits up, staring at him from above. Her eyes light up with wonder, even more so than they had while looking at the meadow.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

c587a6ef0fe4a4b22aaf212abca0df2c.jpg

Writer giggles, and pokes his nose. "I love you, most." She says. She grabs her iPod and texts Nightmare.

~*Texts*~

Me: Hey bestie!!!

Me: Damn wtf is wrong with me?

Me: Oh! Zoe&Ashton are official!!! [emoji33][emoji16]

~*End Of Messages*~

She sighs, and tosses her iPod onto Zac's stomach. "Put on a song." She closes her eyes, and lays on her back.

-------

Ashton thought for a moment. He didn't feel much or really think about how it felt to fly. "Well... You... You feel... Free." He says, staring up at the sky. "I bet Writer would be able to express te feeling of flying better than I could." He says, then chuckles about her second question. "Unfortunately I can't... Not yet." He sits up, and rests and arm over her shoulders.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare looks at her text.

~*text*~

Night: WOOHOO GO ZOE xD

~*text end*~

(Shut up jas xD )

Zac moans softly, as if the iPod hurt him. He then scrolls through Writer's music for a while, deciding on "I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off" by Fallout Boy. He yawns and closes his eyes, believing his girlfriend's lap may be the most comfortable pillow he has ever laid on.

When Nightmare's text arrives, he points to it, too sleepy to complain verbally.

Zoe lays her head on her boyfriend's shoulder, thinking about his words.

"I wish I could fly, but I can't do anything cool... "

She sighs dramatically and stares at her feet.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

When Nightmare isn't looking, Jasmine quietly gets up, holding in a yelp of pain, and walks out of the infirmary to get fresh air.

Nightmare turns to jasmine and scolds her again. "JASMINE LAY YOUR ASS DOWN BEFORE I KILL YOU" nightmare was getting pissed off.

Jasmine continues running through the halls. “Ow ow ow ow! I DON'T WANNA DAMMIT!!" She turns around and focuses, making large thick vines with thorns block the hallway for good measures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back