• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(I officially hate the world and hate my mother being pregnant [emoji24] we ha to leave at the beginning of the movie [emoji24][emoji111]️ another shitty day... Woohoo )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(So what happened in the rp while I was gone? And no sky she's too old to me my mom... She's 84.... She's too old xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare looks to EV. "Oh i'm one of the five reaper that works for the grim reaper"

(Writer thats rude)

((BITCH!!!! I'M NOT TOO OLD TO DO SHIT. YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT YO MAMA I WOULD BEAT YO ASS xD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(I don't mean to brag, but my mom is awesome. She's a fucking comic book nerd/Whovian/Whatever-members-of-the-Sherlock-fandom-are-called. I rest my case.)

"Well then. My job of being the Illuminati's leader sounds boring in comparison."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((My mom is cruel and closed-minded but at least she's filthy rich and she loves me and my kid no matter what ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare sighed. "Oh i don't really get payed but i get corrupted souls out of my job and being born a reaper you have to do the job.....my mother was the best reaper i ever meet she helped any soul in need" nightmare smiles softly thinking about her mother.

(My mom is a duck xD jk jk but she makes this duck face and its funny but she loving, funny, and cares)

"Sounds like a cool mom. What do the souls do though?" He asks and starts walking to the left since if he kept walking he would have been spotted by Cia.

"They did a sin before they died or lost hope has a non-corrupted souls its sad to hear them cry for help and in pain when a corrupted soul or changing into one" nightmare continues to pet mist as she talks about the souls.

Ashton looks down at her. "Somewhere." He says with a grin on his face. Once they arrive at the planned location, they saw an open meadow, and it was beautiful.

(Idk I'm sad... Leave me alone)

------------

Writer sat up and ran into the bathroom. Ah, the great thing about having a fever is throwing up. Once she was finished and cleaned up all the grossness from her face and brushed her teeth to rid all of the gross shiz. She sat with her back against the wall, her legs slightly to her chest, her elbows propped up on her knees, and her head in her hands.

(Hopefully nothing happened that was too important while I was gone that this is 100% inaccurate anymore xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Yup writer something horrible and important happened nightmare died xD )

Nightmare nods. "Some lose hope of every being saved from roaming the world"

"Well, how is a soul saved? If souls just roam the world for eternity, I would understand why they would lose hope."

"Um after awhile if a reaper can't find the soul it lose all hope of being saved or they're attacked a corrupted souls also corrupted souls attack humans for their souls"

(
ab0b32339bec9c556dae2201011cf57b.jpg

DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"Either there aren't many corrupted souls, or someone does a good job of covering up deaths related to them, because I've never heard of someone being attacked by a soul."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back