• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Sorry guys!!! I'm really busy! And I gtg cuz I'm going to the movies! SORRYn love I all BAI! )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I just tried to beat my mom's boyfriend with a box of cereal cause he made fun of xD i'm a violent i need serious help)

Cass frowned, confused as to why he would say such a thing. "Oh, okay..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cass giggled when he poked her forehead and poked his arm in return. "Yes? May I help you?"

She raised an eyebrow at the male. "No? I can't help you?" She smirked and poked his arm again as well.

(Jas thank you xD i'm texting best friend and she keeps saying random words and i just repeat them xD )

Cassidy tilted her head, messing up her bun this time. "What can I help you with?" She said, eyebrow raised and returning his smirk.

Cassidy chuckled and tilted her head to the other side before sitting up. She kept her eyebrow raised. "It's gonna take a lot more than a few short conversations for me to want to kiss you, Silas". The smirk remained on her face and she kept a playful tone, though she was serious.

(I feel like writing an entire Imagine Dragons song in all caps with no punctuation for some reason.)

Cassidy sat criss-cross apple sauce, smirk still on her face. "You mean I can shift into a giant black cat?" Cass retorted though she knew what he meant.

"What charismatic spell?" She said extra sweetly before giggling. "Maybe it's not that I'm so different, it's that you hang around only certain kinds of girls".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back