• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Zoe frowns and skips next to Ashton as he leads them somewhere. She stares up at him, curiously, and looking at his face causes her to grin, once again.

"Where are we going, Prince?"

The girl twists her hair around the index finger of her empty hand.

Zachary listens to the song, growing sleepy, although he isn't tired. He plays with Writer's hair as she rests, loving the peaceful afternoon.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Cassidy said her goodbyes to Alex and left to her dorm to shower. She didn't wake Leon, so the lion slept in the chair in Alex's hospital room. Cass came out of the shower and dressed in skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black socks. She put her hair in a bun as usual and hummed a tune to herself as she laid on her bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silas got up from his bed, putting his tank top, jeans and hair circlet in before going to dematerialize, he stopped walking out the door and knocking on Cass' door. (He didn't scare her x3)

(( hooray ))

Cass stood and walked to the door and opened it, smiling when she saw Silas. "Hey! You visited me like a normal person," she teased with a sly grin. She went and laid down back in her usual spot with her feet up on the wall, leaving the door open for Silas to enter.

Cass looked up at him from her place on the bed, giggling at how he was upside down to her. "I'm alright. You?"

"Good, good but Alex did say I've been hurting you somehow but the nurse said that he was drugged so I should just past it by" he said that like it was no big deal big deal.

Cass tilted her head, "Are you sure he said you were hurting me? He might've tried to say if you hurt me" she quipped, wondering what would make Alex say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back