• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING NO EVERYTHING IVE DONE

AM I OUT OF TOUCH AM I OUT OF MY PLACE WHEN I KEEP SAYING THAT IM LOOKING FOR AN EMPTY SPACE OH IM WISHING YOURE HERE BUT IM WISHING YOURE GONE I CANT HAVE YOU IN THE MOMENT GONNA DO YOU WRONG OH IM GONNA MESS THIS UP OH ITS JUST MY LUCK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING NO EVERYTHING IVE DONE FROM THE SECOND THAT I WAS BORN AND SINCE I HAD A LOADED GUN AND THEN I SHOT SHOT SHOT A HOLE THROUGH EVERYTHING I LOVED OH I SHOT SHOT SHOT A HOLE THROUGH EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I LOVED AM I OUT OF LUCK AM I WAITING TO PRAY WHEN I KEEP SAYING THAT IM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ESCAPE OH IM WISHING I HAD WHAT IVE TAKEN FOR GRANTED I CANT HAVE YOU IN THE MOMENT GONNA DO YOU WRONG OH IM GONNA MESS THIS UP OH ITS JUST MY LUCK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING NO EVERYTHING IVE DONE FROM THE SECOND THAT I WAS BORN AND SINCE I HAD A LOADED GUN AND I SHOT SHOT SHOT A HOLE THROUGH EVERYTHING I LOVED OH I SHOT SHOT SHOT A HOLE THROUGH EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I LOVED IN THE MEANTIME LET IT GO AT THE ROADSIDE WE USED TO KNOW WE COULD LET THIS DRIFT AWAY OH WE LET THIS DRIFT AWAY AT TGE BAYSIDE WE USED TO SHOW IN THE MOONLIGHT LET IT GO WE COULD LET THIS DRIFT AWAY OH WE LET THIS DRIFT AWAY AND THERES ALWAYS TIME TO CHANGE YOUR MIND OH THERES ALWAYS TIME TO CHANGE YOUR MIND OH CAN YOU HEAR ME WE LET IT DRIFT AWAY IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING NO EVERYTHING IVE DONE FROM THE SECOND THAT I WAS BORN AND SINCE I HAD A LOADED GUN AND THEN I SHOT SHOT SHOT A HOLE THROUGH EVERYTHING I LOVED OH I SHOT SHOT SHOT A HOLE THROUGH EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I LOVED)

(Holy shit I did it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(( you actually did it ))

Cass rolled her eyes at him. "I was joking, Silas." She gave him a sly smile. "You're alright."

(It taught me the valuable lesson that autocorrect is good. For some reason it doesn't work when you are in caps.)

(Anyway, I'm gonna start RPing)

EV was walking around the campus of the school, wondering if Jasmine was okay. He couldn't stick around for long yesterday and he felt bad about it.

——————————

Cia was sitting on a bench outside, having a smoke.

EV spotted Night and her foul mood, and wanted to see if he could do anything about it. He walked up to her. "Is everything alright?"

Nightmare looked at EV. "My roomate is such A FUCKING IDIOT AGH" she growled. "HE KEEPS DOING STUPID SHIT I MEAN HE'S A COOL DUDE BUT MAN HE IS SO STUPID" mist sits on her shoulder chuckling and gets a flick to the nose.

Cassidy returned to her previous position when Silas leaned back. "You're welcome".

Mist keeps chuckling then speaks for nightmare. "He keeps demanding her attention as she works its really funny" and again mist earns a flick on the nose and a death glare.

He nods at Mist. "What does she mean by demanding your attention? Does he just annoy you and ask to do stuff with you, or what?" He asks Nightmare.

Nightmare groans. "He sits there and clings to my chair or some shit and goes on about 'nightmare spend time with me' or 'nightmare stop working lets hang out' ooor 'what are doing thats so important that you ignore me' gooood his annoying but he keeps an eye on mary when i'm busy with my job" nightmare sighs.

"Wow, I'd go insane after a while sharing a room with him... But hey, at least he isn't an asshole and actually wants to be friends with you."

Nightmare nods. "True" nightmare stares at the ground.

"Not most people want to be friends with a reaper who takes souls"

He frowns, and attempts to cheer her up. "How about we go watch a movie in my dorm? I don't think Bobbie's in there right now."

Nightmare smiles softly. "Thank ou but i wanna be outside today i've locked up in dorm working on paperwork"

(YO AIRAGOG)

Nightmare nods then grabs mist and carries her in her arms while peting her. "My boss is like a father to me but he gives me too much work"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back