• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Yea she was)

Nightmare nods. "Thats also my job" mist continues to purr then nods at what nightmare said.

Zoe grins back at Ashton, and she stops walking to look at the meadow.

"Wow... this is beautiful, Ash!"

The girl hugs the male tightly, breathing in his smell and admiring his location idea. She looks up, now admiring the boy himself.

Zac watches Writer with concerned eyes. He stays silent, not wanting to bother her when she's already having a shitty day.

The male bites his lip and looks about, trying the find something else to look at than the bathroom door. He sees his girlfriend's sketchbook and decides to look at it again, flipping it over and admiring the partial picture of his own self.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((My brother just left to go buy him some fucking chips xD it's 11pm stay home, dumbass ))

Jasmine slightly limped through the halls, wincing every time she took a step on her right. She had just gotten back from the infirmary, having been told she had broken a few ribs.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare was walking down the hall when she saw jasmin eand run to her. "What are you doing you should be resting in bed"

(FUCK U ZACHARY! xD jk he's Bæ )

Ashton smiles, and is happy his girlfriend is pleased with the location. "I'm so happy you like it." He said, then gave her a kiss before picking a flower. He stuck the flower and kissed her again.

-----------

Writer exited the bathroom and walked over to her dresser. She stood on her tippy toes as she looked at everything on the top of it. She smiled as she found her pens so that she could start outlining everything she had done to the picture of Zac so far. She turns around and goes wide eyed as she sees him looking through the sketch pad. "You asshole." She says playfully grabbing it from him and flipping back to the picture of him. "Yeah, I know it looks like shit." She said, beginning to outline some stuff very carefully. She smiled and bit her lip, and looked up at Zac. She sighed, and went back to drawing.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine's hairstreak's changed to a mix of dark blue and grey. “But I don't wanna stay in bed all day," she whined. She was feeling very moody ever since one of those nurses gave her some kind of pill.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare starts to scold her. "Jasmine thats not a excuse" nigtmare helps jasmine stand up.

(I love how nightmare scolds people when they're being stupid or doing something they're not suppose to but she scolds onyx the most xD )

Zac pretends to be sad, and it is slightly convincing until a smile break through.

"No! I love it....I love your art! I love everything you do, Writer. "

The male bends down and kisses her on her nose.

"I'm an asshole, but I'm the best asshole for you, and you know it! "

He laughs and kisses her lips, holding her waist as he does so.

Zoe giggles and spins about, playfully. She kisses him back and taps his nose with her finger.

"You're cute. I think I'll keep you! "

The girl skips around the meadow, eventually laying calmy on her back, staring up at the clouds to find shapes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back