• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Ashton chuckles and hugs Zoe from behind. "Eh I doubt he's too fond of me. I still say he'd snap my neck in a heartbeat." He rested his chin on her shoulder.

------

Writer's eyes widened realizing the male was Alex. She then saw him turn into a Phoenix. "Ooooh pretty bird." She giggles, bending down to get a better look at the bird. "So Alex... You're a bird now. Sweet I've always wanted to tell people im friends with a bird. No I haven't. God I'm so awkward." She says, standing back up. She found today to be the most weird of all.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Oh yeah this guy is just turning into a bird" he muttered to himself in a mocking tone since nobody answered his initial question. So the fiery bird's name was Alex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The real question is, does he know how to turn back to human form? I mean it's cool and all to be a bird, but not all the time."

Alex looked around first to writer who he rubbed his head against, from there he looked at the new owner of the voice. Seeing the tall male, Alex's Phoenix knew what the others probably didn't. Flapping his wings he landed on the Lions shoulder, sitting comfortably. As if he belonged there. He then looked at the group curiously.

Upon hearing the unknown male's voice she turned around. "The hell?" She said before looking up at him. Why was almost everyone taller than her. She suddenly began to feel short, so she stood next to Bobbie, seeing that she wasn't too much taller than Writer.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Leon blinked in surprise as the bird perched on his shoulder. He was even more surprised when he was burned to a crisp. "Uh, hi there." He said, giving a small smile as to not frighten the bird.

(Little nap sounds cute tho >.<.... also Silas is gonna say hi to cass)

Silas moaned as he slid out of bed, why did day have to be so bright ? why couldn't day be dreary like a rainy day ?

((Ello Sky <3))

Zac stares at the bird, keeping a close eye on it's motions, so it doesn't harm his love. He agrees with Bobbie, but he doesn't say anything. Because... well, frankly the male doesn't care about this "guy". Obviously he's alive and awake... That's enough work on Zac's part.

Zoe laughs, finding this blunt truth funny. She turns around and leans towards him, stopping only two or three inches from his lips.

"Let's find the movie!"

She runs to the bookshelf and starts to dig around, looking for the shiny case.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex's feathers ruffled and adjusted himself so as not to harm his perch. He released his own healing pulse again healing the burnt area.

The next problem arose. How to change back...

(@littlemischief had the idea that since Alex is now a shifter and we have them linked romantically what if while as their shifted forms they acted like their animal form would with their mate, being protective and stuff but when as humans it was not so easy?)

She looked to Bobbie. "Well before he was the bird... He was Alex. And it's not just a bird. It's a Phoenix. But uhm, he used to help out in the nurses office. He helped Jasmine with her broken arm." She said with a smile. She slowly walked over to the mysterious male that Alex was perched on. She slightly stood on her tippy toes and stuck her finger out, and gently pet the bird. "So.... How are you going to change back?" She questioned, as if he'd be able to answer her.

-------

Ashton chuckled helping Zoe look for the movie. "What movie is it?" He questioned, so he knew exactly what movie they were looking for.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(( yeah that'd be great! And okay Jackal))

Leon's eyes switched from normal to his green cat eyes when the Phoenix released it's healing energy. Leon took a minute to notice and looked away from the others until his eyes returned to normal. He cleared his throat and fingered the bird's feathers absent mindedly. "I'm Leon." He said to the group.

Cassidy was relaxing with he headphones in, thinking about nothing in particular as she lay on her back with her feet propped up against the wall.

Alex relaxed under Writers affectionate petting followed by leons. Shortly after it gave out a cry and flapped its wings before he fell into Leon's arms as a human and very much....under dressed completely passed out from the strain of his first change. His head nuzzled into Leon's neck affectionately.

Writer turned away, closing her eyes and running to Zachary burying her face in his chest. "Agh! My eyes! IM BLIIIND!" She yelled, as she kept her eyes clenched shut. "My poor innocent eyes! I wish I would've been blind. God and I thought Nick in the nurse outfit was bad." She complained, not wanting to open her eyes.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"So Alex is a Phoenix." She said until she witnessed an undressed Alex. "This just keeps getting weirder and weirder." She mumbled.

( lmfao Writer is just being really awkward and Bobbies just like "wow... Okay... That happened" xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex drowsily woke up and looked around before feeling a breeze. Blushing scarlet he covered himself up while not taking into account the guy holding him.

"what the.....jeez can someone give me a top or something?"

A slight blush spread across the lion's cheeks when Alex returned to his naked human form and nuzzled his neck. He cleared his throaty and tightened his arms around the other male as if to shield him from the others. "Anyone have a shirt I can borrow?" He said, voice gruff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back