• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy rolled onto her stomach with a small playful pout on her lips. "You wouldn't kill me." She said sweetly, eyes flashing to a cat's once more.

Leon glanced around and took the opportunity to introduce himself. "My name is Leon. Leon Evans. I'm a mountain lion shifter."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightmare's walking down the halls holding mary's hand wearing a green dress. "I give in....darn it mary why did you use the puppy eyes" mary giggles. "I wanted you in a dress" nightmare just hang her head in shame and continued walking.

(CALL 911 SOMETHING WRONG WITH NIGHTMARE xD )

(Dress:

images
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking this is probably awkward for him Bobbie took over. "I'm Bobbie, I'm a pyro kinetic always have been always will be. Weird way to meet, but pleasure to meet you Alex."

Alex's eyes flared bright red like fire and after Leon's introduction he placed a hand to Leon's chest and looked to the others

"Mine"

Shaking his head Alex returned to normal and coughed slightly

"Yeah....um"

He looked embarrassed.

Zoe walks out of the bathroom, now wearing black skinny jeans and a yellow tank top decorated with smiley faces Zac painted on for her with black dye. She sees that Ashton has found the movie and claps her hands.

"Now what...?"

The girl giggles, growing nervous that Zachary still isn't back.

Zachary waves awkwardly to the half-naked boy and listens to his and his friend's introductions. Figuring that everyone else is stating their non-human qualities, he mumbles.

"Vampire...."

The male watches this "Alex" fellow, finding him rather odd, like he doesn't fully understand where he is, or something.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex looked confused down at his hands then to the group

"I didn't even know I was a shifter I think....I think I need to lay down but..."

Alex looked up at Leon

"I feel like here is where I need to be"

He said softly.

"Another couple?" Bobbie mumbled. "All of this has been a little confusing, but sooner or later you will figure it out."

(IMMA JUST RANDOMLY POP UP EATING SANDWICHES.)

Jasmine peacefully sat at a lunch table in the cafeteria, alone, and eating a couple of sandwiches.

(Thug life. xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back