• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Bobbie looked around noticing that everyone was in their bathing suits. "I guess today's your lucky day" she said sarcastically, but still tried to find something for him to wear.

Silas got dressed, pulled his hair back, collected his lance and dematerialised. He rematerialised behind Cass, tapping her shoulder. "Hey"

((I really want to start taking a tally of how many times people are underdressed in this rp xD ))

Zoe jumps on her bed, now, having forgotten about her recent goal. She smiles, as Ashton remimds her of the movie.

"The Little Mermaid! "

The girl giggles, and jumps down. She grabs clothes from her drawer and runs into the bathroom to change, growing cold in her damp bikini

Zachary watches everyone surround the phoenix, but he feels weird joining when he doesn't know the kid.

When the male changes back into his human birthday suit, Zac jumps up and spins Writer around so she doesn't see.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex was scarlet now and in sheer embarrassment he umped from Leons arms and hid behind him. Using the guys body as a shield.

"Please guys can we try to sort out the whole me not being naked by choice here?"

Cassidy jumped across the room, fangs and cat eyes visible, and Yanked her headphones out of of her ears. When she saw it was Silas, she calmed down, returning completely human. "Jesus! Why is everybody scaring me today?" She hugged, returning to her previous spot on the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbie opened up a cabinet and found a nurses outfit, but decided to keep that hidden not wanting to be traumatized, again. She did find a shirt lying around. "Here" she said handing the shirt to Alex without looking.

Since there was only the shirt, Alex tied it like a kilt and emerged from the hiding place.

"Sooo since this little issue is solved, introductions?"

(I submitted EV's sister's cs. Before long everyone's going to have a sibling at this school. Also, I probably won't introduce her today even if she's accepted.)

Writer heard that the clothing disruption was over, and decided it was safe for her to turn back around and open her eyes. "Well Alex you know me..." She said with a smile. She then, pointed to Zachary. "This is my boyfriend, Zac." She says, poking his cheek.

--------

Ashton smiled, knowing that Writer had chosen it. He looked for a few more minutes, before stumbling upon it. "I found it!" He exclaimed, grabbing it and sitting on the bed.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy rolled her eyes. "Keep doing it and you'll get yourself bitten." She said without a hint that she was joking.

Leon cleared his throat once more and shoved his hands in his pockets, his blush still barely visible. "Yes, introductions would be nice." He said, avoiding looking at Alex.

EV is in his dorm playing the manliest video game ever, Pikmin 3.

Okay maybe it's not very manly at all but who cares that game is amazing.

Silas chuckled "You'll have your throat slit before you can bite me" he warned, the comment was dark but a tone of playfulness was present.

Alex cleared his throat. Happy for the familiar faces.

"Well I am Alex and I am a healer..well now I'm not sure but possibly a shifter of some sort I'm guessing a Phoenix"

He briefly made eye contact with Leon and flushed before looking to the group

"and before now I had no idea what I was"

He's in the middle of the fight with the Sandbelching Meerslug, when it uses its inescapable attack- when the captain is right next to it. Pikmin Extinction. EV throws the Wiimote onto the bed and runs out of the dorm for some reason to take out his feelings, even though he could just restart the day. Silly EV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back